RHSS Message  Forum

Go Back   RHSS Message Forum > Red Hot Sweeps (RHSS) > Where are the Sweepstakes?
FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade User Pages Mark Forums Read

Old 02-01-2004, 08:17 AM   #1
linda
RHSS Webmistress
Administrator

linda has a reputation beyond reputelinda has a reputation beyond reputelinda has a reputation beyond reputelinda has a reputation beyond reputelinda has a reputation beyond reputelinda has a reputation beyond reputelinda has a reputation beyond reputelinda has a reputation beyond reputelinda has a reputation beyond reputelinda has a reputation beyond reputelinda has a reputation beyond repute
Exclamation Where are the Sweepstakes?

Effective 2/1/04, sections of RHSS sweeps board became accessible by paid subscription only. These sections are:
- New Sweepstakes - Online Entry
- Instant Win Sweeps & Contests
- New Sweepstakes - Snailmail Entry
- Regional Sweepstakes
- Creative Contests
- Trivia Contests
- Watch and Win
- Vote For Me, Pleeeezzzz
- Winners Lists (effective 9/7/04)
- Contest Answers (effective 9/7/04)
- Contest Questions (effective 9/7/04)

All other sections on the forum are either open to the public or you must be a registered member to access them.

Paid membership also entitles you to receive special perks and benefits such as more database space for your private messages, custom avatar, custom title, special giveaways, the ability to be invisible on the forum and more

The cost for paid membership is:
$20 for one year
$15 for 6 months
$10 for 3 months
$5 for 1 month (This is set up mainly for those members new to RHSS to decide if the sweeps info listed is beneficial to them without having to subscribe for a longer period of time.)

The quickest way to have access to the paid membership sections is payment thru Paypal. (NOTE: You must be a registered member of RHSS forum before you can pay membership fees.)

- Go to your user control panel - http://www.redhotsweeps.com/forum/usercp.php? - and then click on "Paid Subscriptions" close to the bottom on the left sidebar. The subscription periods will come up after you click thru for you to choose from. Pick your desired subscription period (1 year, 6 months, etc) that you want to pay for and follow the directions that come up. The paypal form will already be filled in with our email address.
(If that link does not work for you, click on user CP on the left of the dark green bar across the top of any page)

- If you prefer to pay by check or money order, please email me at subscriptions@redhotsweeps.com and I will send you our mailing address. Please include your member forum name. Address requests without your member name included will not be responded to.

You will be granted access to the paid membership section after payment has been received. Access should be immediate when paying by Paypal. As soon as access is given to you, your forum name will turn green and you will be able to see the threads in the sweepstakes sections on the forum. If for some reason you don't have access within an hour after paying, please email me so I can check to see where the problem is.

Please read the forum rules - http://www.redhotsweeps.com/forum/an...ouncementid=30 - before paying for a subscription.

Read Daily | Star Bright | LCD Creations | Moms Attic