RHSS Message  Forum

Go Back   RHSS Message Forum > RHSS Get Togethers > 2006 Christmas/Holiday
FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade User Pages Mark Forums Read

Old 12-10-2006, 03:33 AM   #76
jenndiggy
Sweep Fanatic

jenndiggy has a reputation beyond reputejenndiggy has a reputation beyond reputejenndiggy has a reputation beyond reputejenndiggy has a reputation beyond reputejenndiggy has a reputation beyond reputejenndiggy has a reputation beyond reputejenndiggy has a reputation beyond reputejenndiggy has a reputation beyond reputejenndiggy has a reputation beyond reputejenndiggy has a reputation beyond reputejenndiggy has a reputation beyond repute
Terry, glad you liked the box. Mom saw those gloves and wants a pair of them. Her hands get so cold when she types, and she thinks without the fingers she could type in them! I thought they were the coolest thing -- convertable gloves. LOL.

I thought that pasta was perfect for a sweepstaker! Maybe enjoy it on New Year's Day since what you do on New Year's you're suppossed to do all year? So if you enjoy lots of $ then. . .
Old 12-13-2006, 02:27 AM   #77
billwinsbig
Sweep Fanatic
6/02 MOTM
2/07 MOTM

billwinsbig has a reputation beyond reputebillwinsbig has a reputation beyond reputebillwinsbig has a reputation beyond reputebillwinsbig has a reputation beyond reputebillwinsbig has a reputation beyond reputebillwinsbig has a reputation beyond reputebillwinsbig has a reputation beyond reputebillwinsbig has a reputation beyond reputebillwinsbig has a reputation beyond reputebillwinsbig has a reputation beyond reputebillwinsbig has a reputation beyond repute
I got a Hickory Farms Holiday Sampler from my Secret Santa VAL! Can't have enough cheese and crackers and summer sausage for the Monday Night Colts party!
Old 12-13-2006, 07:32 AM   #78
Parla
Sweep Fanatic
4/07 MOTM

Parla has a reputation beyond reputeParla has a reputation beyond reputeParla has a reputation beyond reputeParla has a reputation beyond reputeParla has a reputation beyond reputeParla has a reputation beyond reputeParla has a reputation beyond reputeParla has a reputation beyond reputeParla has a reputation beyond reputeParla has a reputation beyond reputeParla has a reputation beyond repute
Lets just hope that party has a happy ending!
Click here to remove this ad
Old 12-13-2006, 09:17 AM   #79
beffers
Charter Member
1/05 MOTM
4/11 MOTM

beffers has a reputation beyond reputebeffers has a reputation beyond reputebeffers has a reputation beyond reputebeffers has a reputation beyond reputebeffers has a reputation beyond reputebeffers has a reputation beyond reputebeffers has a reputation beyond reputebeffers has a reputation beyond reputebeffers has a reputation beyond reputebeffers has a reputation beyond reputebeffers has a reputation beyond repute
only 3 more gifts due to be recieved, you guys really were on the ball this year.
Old 12-13-2006, 12:01 PM   #80
BRIDGETJ
Sweep Fanatic

BRIDGETJ has much to be proud ofBRIDGETJ has much to be proud ofBRIDGETJ has much to be proud ofBRIDGETJ has much to be proud ofBRIDGETJ has much to be proud ofBRIDGETJ has much to be proud ofBRIDGETJ has much to be proud ofBRIDGETJ has much to be proud ofBRIDGETJ has much to be proud of
i sent mine out yesterday!
Old 12-13-2006, 01:26 PM   #81
Val
Sweep Fanatic
11/02 MOTM

Val has much to be proud ofVal has much to be proud ofVal has much to be proud ofVal has much to be proud ofVal has much to be proud ofVal has much to be proud ofVal has much to be proud ofVal has much to be proud ofVal has much to be proud of
Glad you like it Bill, I really didn't know what to get you and was walking through the mall and Hickory Farms has their stand set up there, Got a summer sausage for us too, They are really good, Enjoy, Val
Old 12-13-2006, 04:03 PM   #82
gmp59
Sweep Fanatic
Charter Member
12/07 MOTM

gmp59 has a reputation beyond reputegmp59 has a reputation beyond reputegmp59 has a reputation beyond reputegmp59 has a reputation beyond reputegmp59 has a reputation beyond reputegmp59 has a reputation beyond reputegmp59 has a reputation beyond reputegmp59 has a reputation beyond reputegmp59 has a reputation beyond reputegmp59 has a reputation beyond reputegmp59 has a reputation beyond repute
mine is on it's way sent it yesterday
gina
Old 12-14-2006, 12:46 AM   #83
jenndiggy
Sweep Fanatic

jenndiggy has a reputation beyond reputejenndiggy has a reputation beyond reputejenndiggy has a reputation beyond reputejenndiggy has a reputation beyond reputejenndiggy has a reputation beyond reputejenndiggy has a reputation beyond reputejenndiggy has a reputation beyond reputejenndiggy has a reputation beyond reputejenndiggy has a reputation beyond reputejenndiggy has a reputation beyond reputejenndiggy has a reputation beyond repute
I'm sorry I haven't posted yet. My Internet went down Monday night, and then yesterday I had a full day of shopping and was exhausted. . .

Anyway, I got the neatest gift from Terry. . .

I opened it and found some stickers of firetrucks. I'm making a scrapbook of Dad so that will be GREAT.

Then I opened a thing that kind of looked like a roof. I kind of wondered what kind of gift I was in for. . . I set it down and Mom said, "What is that?" i said I didn't know, but then I figured it out. I got an adorable nativity made in Ecuador. It was bought at a fair trade shop, and that's so neat. My friend who went to Israel with me is all into fair trade items, and it's so cool to know that it wasn't made by exploiting someone in another country. It's really neat, and it's currently on our coffee table! Thank you so much! (Mom also said she couldn't get me a Christmas gift that would compete with that! LOL! I told her it wasn't a competition!)
Old 12-14-2006, 10:13 AM   #84
tmy56
Sweep Fanatic
4/04 MOTM
1/09 MOTM

tmy56 has a reputation beyond reputetmy56 has a reputation beyond reputetmy56 has a reputation beyond reputetmy56 has a reputation beyond reputetmy56 has a reputation beyond reputetmy56 has a reputation beyond reputetmy56 has a reputation beyond reputetmy56 has a reputation beyond reputetmy56 has a reputation beyond reputetmy56 has a reputation beyond reputetmy56 has a reputation beyond repute
Jenn - I read in your wish list that you were interested in 'different' nativity sets, then saw a commercial for One World Goods - a light bulb went on!

Jenn, you would not belive the selection of nativity sets - small ornament sizes to hang on trees to large carved figures - wooden, straw, ceramic...mostly from the Central/South American countries.
Old 12-14-2006, 02:37 PM   #85
kamewh
Sweep Fanatic
6/05 MOTM

kamewh has a reputation beyond reputekamewh has a reputation beyond reputekamewh has a reputation beyond reputekamewh has a reputation beyond reputekamewh has a reputation beyond reputekamewh has a reputation beyond reputekamewh has a reputation beyond reputekamewh has a reputation beyond reputekamewh has a reputation beyond reputekamewh has a reputation beyond reputekamewh has a reputation beyond repute
Thanks Jeannie!! Got my package in the mail today Received a huge package of Blue Diamond almonds, some chocolate covered almonds, a little bag of almonds, grape jelly and an It's a Wonderful Life ornament

Thanks so much!! I love everything!
Old 12-15-2006, 08:09 PM   #86
jalapenomama
Charter Member
10/02 MOTM
11/10 MOTM

jalapenomama has a reputation beyond reputejalapenomama has a reputation beyond reputejalapenomama has a reputation beyond reputejalapenomama has a reputation beyond reputejalapenomama has a reputation beyond reputejalapenomama has a reputation beyond reputejalapenomama has a reputation beyond reputejalapenomama has a reputation beyond reputejalapenomama has a reputation beyond reputejalapenomama has a reputation beyond reputejalapenomama has a reputation beyond repute
Thanks Bridget!
She is my Secret Santa.
She first sent me the most gorgeous earrings! They're wires which I wanted a pair of.
I received the rest of my goodies today.
You are a great Secret Santa!!!
Bridget sent me some milk bath (my most favorite pampering thing), a nice big bottle of it.
Do you think the cats would like to indulge also?
Not just one but two pairs of cat socks! I'll wear those a lot.
I don't think any of you know how much I love cats!
A great smelling candy apple sachet which is going in my closet.
& it gave me an idea for making one for my coat closet.
A lip color shade that I love. It has spf 18 in it which is great when I got fishing.
Index cards which I can use for snail. Yes I still do a few.
Or writing recipes.
Very nice, a loofah soap gift bag. Fancy soaps and even a roller foot massager.
This is will be excellent to use after my workouts. My poor feet take a beating! Yes I will use the soap then too!
Some Dove Cool Moisture body wash & lotion.
Living in MN I use a lot of this. brrrrr
& something sweet, candy canes and candy.
Bridget did you know there was a penny in the box? Was that for good luck?

You sent me a wonderful package.

Thanks so much!
Barb
Old 12-16-2006, 11:13 PM   #87
frogfan12
Sweep Fanatic

frogfan12 has a brilliant futurefrogfan12 has a brilliant futurefrogfan12 has a brilliant futurefrogfan12 has a brilliant futurefrogfan12 has a brilliant futurefrogfan12 has a brilliant futurefrogfan12 has a brilliant futurefrogfan12 has a brilliant futurefrogfan12 has a brilliant futurefrogfan12 has a brilliant futurefrogfan12 has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by kamewh
Thanks Jeannie!! Got my package in the mail today Received a huge package of Blue Diamond almonds, some chocolate covered almonds, a little bag of almonds, grape jelly and an It's a Wonderful Life ornament

Thanks so much!! I love everything!
Youre welcome Kam! I liked one of the wishes on your list...local food or cookbooks. I tried really hard to find a cookbook from our area, but of course I couldnt. (now watch, when I go shopping tomorrow there will be dozens!). The Blue Diamond processing plant is about a mile from my house, and I have almond orchards surrounding my neighborhood. I liked the California shaped container too! The Jelly is from a farm about 3 miles from where I live, and they have the best and freshest produce. During the winter they switch the store to a Christmas wonderland...with lots of beautiful plants and gifts.
Have a wonderful Christmas and new year!
Thanks again Beth for coordinating the santas!
Old 12-18-2006, 12:00 PM   #88
beffers
Charter Member
1/05 MOTM
4/11 MOTM

beffers has a reputation beyond reputebeffers has a reputation beyond reputebeffers has a reputation beyond reputebeffers has a reputation beyond reputebeffers has a reputation beyond reputebeffers has a reputation beyond reputebeffers has a reputation beyond reputebeffers has a reputation beyond reputebeffers has a reputation beyond reputebeffers has a reputation beyond reputebeffers has a reputation beyond repute
still waiting on 3 more posts.
i see one of the reciepents hasn't been on the forum since 12.11, so maybe they are having issues getting online.
Old 12-18-2006, 06:04 PM   #89
gmp59
Sweep Fanatic
Charter Member
12/07 MOTM

gmp59 has a reputation beyond reputegmp59 has a reputation beyond reputegmp59 has a reputation beyond reputegmp59 has a reputation beyond reputegmp59 has a reputation beyond reputegmp59 has a reputation beyond reputegmp59 has a reputation beyond reputegmp59 has a reputation beyond reputegmp59 has a reputation beyond reputegmp59 has a reputation beyond reputegmp59 has a reputation beyond repute
still no gift and wondering if my gift has been recieved yet??
gina
Old 12-18-2006, 06:38 PM   #90
Val
Sweep Fanatic
11/02 MOTM

Val has much to be proud ofVal has much to be proud ofVal has much to be proud ofVal has much to be proud ofVal has much to be proud ofVal has much to be proud ofVal has much to be proud ofVal has much to be proud ofVal has much to be proud of
I have not received my gift yet either, I'm sure the mail is just slow right now, Val