RHSS Message  Forum

Go Back   RHSS Message Forum > Red Hot Sweeps (RHSS) > RHSS Forum Drawings & Giveaways
FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade User Pages Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 01-10-2006, 07:38 PM   #1
linda
RHSS Webmistress
Administrator

linda has a reputation beyond reputelinda has a reputation beyond reputelinda has a reputation beyond reputelinda has a reputation beyond reputelinda has a reputation beyond reputelinda has a reputation beyond reputelinda has a reputation beyond reputelinda has a reputation beyond reputelinda has a reputation beyond reputelinda has a reputation beyond reputelinda has a reputation beyond repute
3rd Annual RHSS Membership Giveaway ~ ends 1/29/06

This giveaway has ended and winners have been notified

Entries accepted 1/10 thru 1/29/06 midnight EST

This giveaway is for paid membership access for the sweeps listing sections of RHSS.

This giveaway is open ONLY to ones that have not paid for their RHSS membership for the coming year and where it would cause a genuine hardship financially to do so. Please do NOT enter if you can afford to pay for your membership.

To qualify, members must have made at least 5 posts somewhere on the board OR have been a registered member for at least 6 months OR be a paid subscriber for this previous year.

Several members have graciously donated extra when paying for their membership to put into a fund to help others that may not be able to pay for their membership for one reason or another. Right now, we have $115.00 in the fund. (If more donations come in before the end of the giveaway, the number of winners will increase accordingly.)

This giveaway is being done privately rather than in the open. Some people prefer that others don't know if or when they might be in a tight financially so no one but me will know that you've entered. Winners will not be announced on the forum unless the winners themselves decide to announce their "win".

HOW TO ENTER -
- Send me a private message telling me that you want to enter the drawing and that you're not financially able to pay at this time.
- One entry per person.
- Emails sent to me will not be entered into the drawing.
- If you've already paid for a month's membership or 3 months and would just like that extended to a year because of hardship, please say so to help the fund go further.

Again, this is only for members that have a genuine hardship paying the fees. If you have no plans to use your membership here (visit often and/or participate with the community) then please remember that there are others that would appreciate and use this daily that might not be fortunate to be a winner. In other words, if this is not something that you really want, please don't enter so someone that really does want it, would have a better chance.

If you don't know how to send a private message:
Click on my name at the left of this post. A dropdown box will appear. Click on "Send a private message to linda". This takes you to the private message form. Just fill it out and hit submit. No one will be able to see this but me.

Winners will be notified by private message so make sure you have that feature turned on. (Go to UserCP, click on Edit Options. Under Messaging & Notification make sure that the box beside Enable Private Messaging is checked. If I can't reach you by private message, I will select another winner.)

Good luck!

[edited 1/30 - increased giveaway amount]

Read Daily | Star Bright | LCD Creations | Moms Attic
Closed Thread