|02-10-2009, 05:17 PM||#1|
Join Date: Nov 2000
Location: Memphis, TN
RHSS Get Together Party ~ March 22, 2009
We're having a RHSS get together party and you're invited!
When: March 22
4:00 Eastern - 6:00 Eastern
3:00 Central - 5:00 Central
2:00 Mountain - 4:00 Mountain
1:00 Pacific - 3:00 Pacific
And there will be giveaways!! The entry period for the giveaways are only during the 2 hours of the party so if you don't show up and enter them during this time period, you won't win. The giveaways will be open to any registered RHSS member.
More discussion on the party can be found here - http://www.redhotsweeps.com/forum/sh...d.php?t=100680
And btw, if you send me an email or pm during party time, don't expect a reply from me until after the party. It's your responsibility to make sure you can log in before the party begins so you'll be ready when it starts.
Would you like to be a prize sponsor? --
If you have something you've won stuck back in a closet that you don't want or can't use and want to give it away during this get together, you can be a prize sponsor. Prizes being offered can also be gifts you've received or something you've bought as long as the following conditions apply.
Conditions of being a prize sponsor --
- Prize being given away must be in new condition and never used or opened.
- Prizes must be in good taste and legal. (no porn, adult related, warez, or anything illegal)
- The member that is giving the prize away is responsible for mailing the prize to the winner. (RHSS will not be responsible for nor be mediators for prizes not delivered as promised.)
- Prize must be mailed out within 2 weeks
At the end of the party, I'll draw the winner for each of the giveaways and post their name in each of the threads so the sponsor can get with them to send the prize out. Make sure you have your private message option enabled so you can receive private messages!!
I want to sponsor a prize. How do I do it?
Glad you asked that question.
- Start a new thread in this forum
- Describe the prize that you're giving away
- If you have a picture that you want to include and have no way of posting it, you can email it to me and I'll put it on your post. (Do NOT link to a picture on another site that does not belong to you unless you have permission to do so. This uses up their bandwidth and costs them $$)
- When you post your prize thread, use this icon - - so it'll stand out to everyone that it's a giveaway thread. (Don't worry if you forget to do this. We'll edit your thread and add it if you forget.)
As soon as I or one of the moderators see your post, we'll close it until the party starts so no one will be able to post to it until then. If you post in any of the prize threads before we get them locked, your post will be deleted so don't waste everyone's time by trying to post before party time.
|Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)|