FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade User Pages Mark Forums Read

Old 03-21-2010, 03:58 PM   #1
betty
Sweep Fanatic
Charter Member
8/04 MOTM
April Fool's 08 MOTM
2/10 MOTM

betty has a reputation beyond reputebetty has a reputation beyond reputebetty has a reputation beyond reputebetty has a reputation beyond reputebetty has a reputation beyond reputebetty has a reputation beyond reputebetty has a reputation beyond reputebetty has a reputation beyond reputebetty has a reputation beyond reputebetty has a reputation beyond reputebetty has a reputation beyond repute
party Silpada Blue-Green Howlite, Kyanite Seed bead sterling silver necklace 4/15

Won this at a school raffle - and dd was not interested. It hasn't been removed from the display the distributer had it positioned in.

Open to US Only 18+ You must be a registered RHSS forum member.

Prize Discription: SILPADA NECKLACE RETIRED Two-tiered Blue-Green Howlite, Kyanite, Seed bead and sterling silver necklace with a lobster clasp. with extender. 16"-18" long N1675 retail $79

Single basic entry and a daily bonus entry available. This drawing will close Midnight EDT April 15th and be my tribute to the end of another tax season.

Basic Entry: Post to this thread what was the first prize you won and how old you were at the time. If there is anyone who seriously hasn't won anything yet, please share what or who got you started entering.

Daily Bonus: Share 3 new sweeps/contests or freebie/samples by posting them in the appropriate forums and you may then claim a daily bonus entry. Post to this thread something like "bonus for sharing 3 sweeps" or "2 sweeps and 1 freebie" so I will know where to look to verify your bonus entry. The sweeps or freebies that you share need to be active promotions that have not been previously posted.

Note Daily bonus will require that you post a minimum of 4X. 3 posts where you share sweep/freebie and the 4th where you claim the bonus entry. Bonus claims where I do not find what you say you have done will be disqualified. Point me at the right sweep location if you've shared something other than a typical New Sweep like Regional or Trivia or FB.

Prize winner will be randomly selected and notified via forum PM inaddition to being posted in the thread. Winner will need to respond with mailing address within 48 hrs
betty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2010, 04:23 PM   #2
toystory
Sweep Fanatic
8/05 MOTM
6/06 MOTM
4/10 MOTM
10/11 MOTM

toystory has a reputation beyond reputetoystory has a reputation beyond reputetoystory has a reputation beyond reputetoystory has a reputation beyond reputetoystory has a reputation beyond reputetoystory has a reputation beyond reputetoystory has a reputation beyond reputetoystory has a reputation beyond reputetoystory has a reputation beyond reputetoystory has a reputation beyond reputetoystory has a reputation beyond repute
Can we get a picture? I know... I am always making trouble!

My first win was $200 gift certificate to eluxury.com - I got towels and they were the really soft ones... hubby is still using 2 of them (one is getting towards "holy"...hee hee, the other is still perfect, the rest of them are stored for now still!!!) They were like $30 bucks each! Oh... maybe too much info there, huh. The email came in about 15 minutes after midnight Jan 1, 2002. We happened to be at the warehouse and I was checking my mail while hubby and son did something out in the warehouse...it was very exciting - that would make me....46 years old by my best calculations...

And thanks Betty.
Previous to this I sent in an entry that won 10K ~~ but I sent it in the name of a friend -- and she gave me $3920.00 of it. That was alot more $$ back then, think pre 1978.

Gee that was fun to share...

http://www.ccssinc.com
http://www.sudleyvalero.com/
http://www.yesuwon.com
http://www.its-annoying.com - new blog place for me to vent my frustrations!
toystory is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2010, 04:40 PM   #3
Snowbirdy
Sweep Fanatic
10/05 MOTM
6/09 MOTM
7/11 MOTM

Snowbirdy has a reputation beyond reputeSnowbirdy has a reputation beyond reputeSnowbirdy has a reputation beyond reputeSnowbirdy has a reputation beyond reputeSnowbirdy has a reputation beyond reputeSnowbirdy has a reputation beyond reputeSnowbirdy has a reputation beyond reputeSnowbirdy has a reputation beyond reputeSnowbirdy has a reputation beyond reputeSnowbirdy has a reputation beyond reputeSnowbirdy has a reputation beyond repute
The first thing I ever won was a small portable tape recorder from a mobile home dealership open house in 1963.

Oh, and you want to know how old I was at the time: 24 years old.
Old 03-21-2010, 07:06 PM   #4
toystory
Sweep Fanatic
8/05 MOTM
6/06 MOTM
4/10 MOTM
10/11 MOTM

toystory has a reputation beyond reputetoystory has a reputation beyond reputetoystory has a reputation beyond reputetoystory has a reputation beyond reputetoystory has a reputation beyond reputetoystory has a reputation beyond reputetoystory has a reputation beyond reputetoystory has a reputation beyond reputetoystory has a reputation beyond reputetoystory has a reputation beyond reputetoystory has a reputation beyond repute
Picture....

How's that Betty?

Old 03-21-2010, 07:08 PM   #5
betty
Sweep Fanatic
Charter Member
8/04 MOTM
April Fool's 08 MOTM
2/10 MOTM

betty has a reputation beyond reputebetty has a reputation beyond reputebetty has a reputation beyond reputebetty has a reputation beyond reputebetty has a reputation beyond reputebetty has a reputation beyond reputebetty has a reputation beyond reputebetty has a reputation beyond reputebetty has a reputation beyond reputebetty has a reputation beyond reputebetty has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by toystory
Picture....

How's that Betty?
That's the necklace! Thanks Johannah

ps ... yes, yes no one is entering here just getting the picture in the thread
betty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2010, 08:26 PM   #6
Snowbirdy
Sweep Fanatic
10/05 MOTM
6/09 MOTM
7/11 MOTM

Snowbirdy has a reputation beyond reputeSnowbirdy has a reputation beyond reputeSnowbirdy has a reputation beyond reputeSnowbirdy has a reputation beyond reputeSnowbirdy has a reputation beyond reputeSnowbirdy has a reputation beyond reputeSnowbirdy has a reputation beyond reputeSnowbirdy has a reputation beyond reputeSnowbirdy has a reputation beyond reputeSnowbirdy has a reputation beyond reputeSnowbirdy has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by betty
That's the necklace! Thanks Johannah

ps ... yes, yes no one is entering here just getting the picture in the thread

Um, now I'm a bit confused. Am I entered or not??
Old 03-21-2010, 08:33 PM   #7
daniela6968
Sweep Fanatic
11/07 MOTM

daniela6968 has a reputation beyond reputedaniela6968 has a reputation beyond reputedaniela6968 has a reputation beyond reputedaniela6968 has a reputation beyond reputedaniela6968 has a reputation beyond reputedaniela6968 has a reputation beyond reputedaniela6968 has a reputation beyond reputedaniela6968 has a reputation beyond reputedaniela6968 has a reputation beyond reputedaniela6968 has a reputation beyond reputedaniela6968 has a reputation beyond repute
My first prize was a gallon tin of olive oil. Was worth $45 but I didn't even realize how big a prize that was and gave it to my aunt. I can't remember how old I was, it was probably in 2000. It was some website where you had to pick an envelope.

I really like the necklace, once seen. Nice! Thanks, Betty.
Old 03-21-2010, 08:40 PM   #8
toystory
Sweep Fanatic
8/05 MOTM
6/06 MOTM
4/10 MOTM
10/11 MOTM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snowbirdy
I think she meant our conversation wasn't entries.... but eventually she herself will let us know (smile).

Old 03-21-2010, 09:30 PM   #9
betty
Sweep Fanatic
Charter Member
8/04 MOTM
April Fool's 08 MOTM
2/10 MOTM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snowbirdy
no problem Audrey - you are entered.

All of these extraneous comment posts will not 'count' as an entry
Old 03-21-2010, 10:22 PM   #10
peppersalt
Sweep Fanatic
7/06 MOTM
8/10 MOTM

peppersalt has a reputation beyond reputepeppersalt has a reputation beyond reputepeppersalt has a reputation beyond reputepeppersalt has a reputation beyond reputepeppersalt has a reputation beyond reputepeppersalt has a reputation beyond reputepeppersalt has a reputation beyond reputepeppersalt has a reputation beyond reputepeppersalt has a reputation beyond reputepeppersalt has a reputation beyond reputepeppersalt has a reputation beyond repute
My first win was in 1988 and I won a boy's bicycle from a KMart store. It was very exciting and I was hooked after that win. I was 38 at the time.
peppersalt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2010, 06:18 AM   #11
firedancer623
Sweep Fanatic
4/08 MOTM

firedancer623 has a brilliant futurefiredancer623 has a brilliant futurefiredancer623 has a brilliant futurefiredancer623 has a brilliant futurefiredancer623 has a brilliant futurefiredancer623 has a brilliant futurefiredancer623 has a brilliant futurefiredancer623 has a brilliant futurefiredancer623 has a brilliant futurefiredancer623 has a brilliant futurefiredancer623 has a brilliant future
I love this! It's sooo vintage looking.

My first win was from stoner - car care products that my husband is STILL using!
Old 03-22-2010, 07:43 AM   #12
tmy56
Sweep Fanatic
4/04 MOTM
1/09 MOTM

tmy56 has a reputation beyond reputetmy56 has a reputation beyond reputetmy56 has a reputation beyond reputetmy56 has a reputation beyond reputetmy56 has a reputation beyond reputetmy56 has a reputation beyond reputetmy56 has a reputation beyond reputetmy56 has a reputation beyond reputetmy56 has a reputation beyond reputetmy56 has a reputation beyond reputetmy56 has a reputation beyond repute
My first win was a beach bag, hat & mascara from Maybelline. I won it in the summer of 2001, so I was 44.
Old 03-22-2010, 08:51 AM   #13
jessilynn
Sweep Fanatic
3/04 MOTM
6/07 MOTM
9/09 MOTM

jessilynn has a reputation beyond reputejessilynn has a reputation beyond reputejessilynn has a reputation beyond reputejessilynn has a reputation beyond reputejessilynn has a reputation beyond reputejessilynn has a reputation beyond reputejessilynn has a reputation beyond reputejessilynn has a reputation beyond reputejessilynn has a reputation beyond reputejessilynn has a reputation beyond reputejessilynn has a reputation beyond repute
My first win was a paperback book having something to do with the sitcom,
"3rd Rock From the Sun." I won it my first year here at RHSS back in 2001. It was a sweepstakes someone had listed and I was so excited to have won something. I was 36 yrs. old. Thanks for the giveaway Betty!
jessilynn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2010, 12:03 PM   #14
carolelombard
Sweep Fanatic
5/08 MOTM
1/11 MOTM

carolelombard has a reputation beyond reputecarolelombard has a reputation beyond reputecarolelombard has a reputation beyond reputecarolelombard has a reputation beyond reputecarolelombard has a reputation beyond reputecarolelombard has a reputation beyond reputecarolelombard has a reputation beyond reputecarolelombard has a reputation beyond reputecarolelombard has a reputation beyond reputecarolelombard has a reputation beyond reputecarolelombard has a reputation beyond repute
Smile

I mailed two postcard contest entries to a kiddie show suggesting 2 new names for it because they wanted to rename the show. Top prize was a bike. I won 4th prize......40 candy bars. (20 Baby Ruths and 20 Butterfingers) I was thrilled! I was 10 years old--and got to hear my name announced on TV which was very cool!
carolelombard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2010, 02:30 PM   #15
jessilynn
Sweep Fanatic
3/04 MOTM
6/07 MOTM
9/09 MOTM

jessilynn has a reputation beyond reputejessilynn has a reputation beyond reputejessilynn has a reputation beyond reputejessilynn has a reputation beyond reputejessilynn has a reputation beyond reputejessilynn has a reputation beyond reputejessilynn has a reputation beyond reputejessilynn has a reputation beyond reputejessilynn has a reputation beyond reputejessilynn has a reputation beyond reputejessilynn has a reputation beyond repute
Bonus entry for sharing 3 freebies.
jessilynn is offline   Reply With Quote
Click here to remove this ad