RHSS Message  Forum

Go Back   RHSS Message Forum > Red Hot Sweeps (RHSS) > Welcome New Members - Introduce Yourself
FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade User Pages Mark Forums Read

Old 10-24-2010, 12:18 AM   #1
luckycat
Sweep Fanatic

luckycat has much to be proud ofluckycat has much to be proud ofluckycat has much to be proud ofluckycat has much to be proud ofluckycat has much to be proud ofluckycat has much to be proud ofluckycat has much to be proud ofluckycat has much to be proud ofluckycat has much to be proud ofluckycat has much to be proud of
i'm baaaack!

hi all -i'm back! I've had a horrible year-dx'd w/cancer in march-aunt died in april-had to put a cat to sleep in may-major house fire in july (my precious dog chow chow died in the fire)~lost 12 rooms to damage,now staying with my mom until house is renovated-oldest sister dx'd with breast cancer in aug,she died 2 wks later--i'm trying to have a brave face about everything but it has been hard going through everything. Hardest has been losing my dog-things can be replaced but not her. I remember everyone here taking the time to vote for her in a voting contest-she didn't win but i was touched that people here did vote for her. So i've only in the past couple of weeks begun entering sweepstakes again-it keeps my mind busy and off of thinking about sad memories. Well anyway sry for rambling but wanted y'all to know where I've been!
Old 10-24-2010, 09:05 AM   #2
betty
Sweep Fanatic
Charter Member
8/04 MOTM
April Fool's 08 MOTM
2/10 MOTM

betty has a reputation beyond reputebetty has a reputation beyond reputebetty has a reputation beyond reputebetty has a reputation beyond reputebetty has a reputation beyond reputebetty has a reputation beyond reputebetty has a reputation beyond reputebetty has a reputation beyond reputebetty has a reputation beyond reputebetty has a reputation beyond reputebetty has a reputation beyond repute
Welcome home!
It's always wonderful when friends return to forum family. Wish the year had been kinder to you and your family. Our condolences on your losses - good thoughts and prayers coming your way.
On the lighter side, here's some lucky dust for your sweep entries and hoping that wins come your way.
Betty
betty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2010, 09:23 AM   #3
ababe28
Sweep Fanatic
1/06 MOTM
7/10 MOTM

ababe28 has a reputation beyond reputeababe28 has a reputation beyond reputeababe28 has a reputation beyond reputeababe28 has a reputation beyond reputeababe28 has a reputation beyond reputeababe28 has a reputation beyond reputeababe28 has a reputation beyond reputeababe28 has a reputation beyond reputeababe28 has a reputation beyond reputeababe28 has a reputation beyond reputeababe28 has a reputation beyond repute
Welcome back. So sorry to hear of your losses.
You will be in my thoughts and prayers.
Old 10-24-2010, 09:59 AM   #4
Snowbirdy
Sweep Fanatic
10/05 MOTM
6/09 MOTM
7/11 MOTM

Snowbirdy has a reputation beyond reputeSnowbirdy has a reputation beyond reputeSnowbirdy has a reputation beyond reputeSnowbirdy has a reputation beyond reputeSnowbirdy has a reputation beyond reputeSnowbirdy has a reputation beyond reputeSnowbirdy has a reputation beyond reputeSnowbirdy has a reputation beyond reputeSnowbirdy has a reputation beyond reputeSnowbirdy has a reputation beyond reputeSnowbirdy has a reputation beyond repute
Welcome back!! So sorry for your losses, but all good prayers and best wishes coming your way! Now win some terrific things to brighten up your life!
Old 10-24-2010, 10:15 AM   #5
mstaken00
Charter Member
2/05 MOTM
2/08 MOTM

mstaken00 has a reputation beyond reputemstaken00 has a reputation beyond reputemstaken00 has a reputation beyond reputemstaken00 has a reputation beyond reputemstaken00 has a reputation beyond reputemstaken00 has a reputation beyond reputemstaken00 has a reputation beyond reputemstaken00 has a reputation beyond reputemstaken00 has a reputation beyond reputemstaken00 has a reputation beyond reputemstaken00 has a reputation beyond repute
Luckycat, Welcome home! Sit back, relax and start winning. I hope the hole in your heart heals from all the losses you have had to endure.
Old 10-24-2010, 10:25 AM   #6
toystory
Sweep Fanatic
8/05 MOTM
6/06 MOTM
4/10 MOTM
10/11 MOTM

toystory has a reputation beyond reputetoystory has a reputation beyond reputetoystory has a reputation beyond reputetoystory has a reputation beyond reputetoystory has a reputation beyond reputetoystory has a reputation beyond reputetoystory has a reputation beyond reputetoystory has a reputation beyond reputetoystory has a reputation beyond reputetoystory has a reputation beyond reputetoystory has a reputation beyond repute
I cannot express how much I am sorry for all the loss you've had. I know that each one of those is quite life altering ~ sadly I imagine you get to where you want to sink or swim. I am glad you decided to swim!! AND to swim back here to us!!!

Welcome back.
May your wins start flowing in and your life overflow with blessings from now on!

http://www.ccssinc.com
http://www.sudleyvalero.com/
http://www.yesuwon.com
http://www.its-annoying.com - new blog place for me to vent my frustrations!
toystory is offline   Reply With Quote
Click here to remove this ad
Old 10-24-2010, 01:38 PM   #7
luckycat
Sweep Fanatic

luckycat has much to be proud ofluckycat has much to be proud ofluckycat has much to be proud ofluckycat has much to be proud ofluckycat has much to be proud ofluckycat has much to be proud ofluckycat has much to be proud ofluckycat has much to be proud ofluckycat has much to be proud ofluckycat has much to be proud of
thanks everyone (((hugs)))

i've been choosing paint colors and picking out cabinet colors--the cabinet guy said that it would be like getting a brand new house (because of all the damage) I told him that i've always wanted a home makeover but never like this. My fridge started the fire-i was not home & the fire was contained in the fridge but the smoke poured out and damaged 12 rooms-the smoke went thru the drywall and got underneath the carpet and damaged the floors underneath.The few things that were saved are at a warehouse but its hard thinking about everything that was lost especially chow chow. My cats were safe-1 had smoke in her lungs but she is all better now. The cats are with me at my moms apt. The fire was in july but i doubt that i will move back in until february. Well anyway thats what happened.
Old 10-24-2010, 01:39 PM   #8
tmy56
Sweep Fanatic
4/04 MOTM
1/09 MOTM

tmy56 has a reputation beyond reputetmy56 has a reputation beyond reputetmy56 has a reputation beyond reputetmy56 has a reputation beyond reputetmy56 has a reputation beyond reputetmy56 has a reputation beyond reputetmy56 has a reputation beyond reputetmy56 has a reputation beyond reputetmy56 has a reputation beyond reputetmy56 has a reputation beyond reputetmy56 has a reputation beyond repute
You are so strong! I hope visiting with us here & entering sweeps will continue to bring you some comfort, and wins to boot!
Old 10-24-2010, 07:54 PM   #9
shrartman
Sweep Fanatic
9/07 MOTM
10/10 MOTM

shrartman has a reputation beyond reputeshrartman has a reputation beyond reputeshrartman has a reputation beyond reputeshrartman has a reputation beyond reputeshrartman has a reputation beyond reputeshrartman has a reputation beyond reputeshrartman has a reputation beyond reputeshrartman has a reputation beyond reputeshrartman has a reputation beyond reputeshrartman has a reputation beyond reputeshrartman has a reputation beyond repute
Welcome back. I hope the rest of the year is good to you!
shrartman is offline   Reply With Quote
Click here to remove this ad
Old 10-25-2010, 12:06 AM   #10
linda2000
Sweep Fanatic
7/07 MOTM
12/10 MOTM

linda2000 has a brilliant futurelinda2000 has a brilliant futurelinda2000 has a brilliant futurelinda2000 has a brilliant futurelinda2000 has a brilliant futurelinda2000 has a brilliant futurelinda2000 has a brilliant futurelinda2000 has a brilliant futurelinda2000 has a brilliant futurelinda2000 has a brilliant futurelinda2000 has a brilliant future
Welcome back. So sorry to hear about your losses and all of the tough times that you have had. I hope that your health is better and that you will soon have some good luck. I will keep you in my prayers.
linda2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2010, 08:20 PM   #11
judygr64
Charter Member
Super Moderator
4/03 MOTM
05/11 MOTM

judygr64 has a reputation beyond reputejudygr64 has a reputation beyond reputejudygr64 has a reputation beyond reputejudygr64 has a reputation beyond reputejudygr64 has a reputation beyond reputejudygr64 has a reputation beyond reputejudygr64 has a reputation beyond reputejudygr64 has a reputation beyond reputejudygr64 has a reputation beyond reputejudygr64 has a reputation beyond reputejudygr64 has a reputation beyond repute
I'm so sorry to hear about all the sad things going on in your life. That's a lot of stress and sadness over a short period of time. We're glad to see you back here and I hope life begins to cheer for you.