RHSS Message  Forum

Go Back   RHSS Message Forum > Red Hot Sweeps (RHSS) > News About RHSS
FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade User Pages Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 07-27-2002, 04:31 PM   #1
linda
RHSS Webmistress
Administrator

linda has a reputation beyond reputelinda has a reputation beyond reputelinda has a reputation beyond reputelinda has a reputation beyond reputelinda has a reputation beyond reputelinda has a reputation beyond reputelinda has a reputation beyond reputelinda has a reputation beyond reputelinda has a reputation beyond reputelinda has a reputation beyond reputelinda has a reputation beyond repute
MOTD Award (Member of the Day)

Update: The awarding of LepreCoins is being discontinued as of 6/30/03. See this thread -- http://www.redhotsweeps.com/forum/sh...threadid=41819
--------------------------------------------------

Award for being MOTD is 25 LepreCoins for each occurance -

IF the following occurs.

1- To receive LepreCoins, you must be registered on the RHSS LepreCoin Games and have a game user ID. (This is a totally different section of RHSS and the database is NOT connected to your forum ID.)
http://www.redhotsweeps.com/games.htm

2- If you are MOTD, you must pm me and tell me what your LepreCoin user ID is and what day you were MOTD. (In most circumstances, I have no way of figuring out what your user ID is without you telling me.) And please do NOT send me an email because it will probably just get overlooked among all the email I get.

3- I need help from other board members to remind the MOTD to claim their LepreCoins and how they need to do it. (Example: Don't forget to send Linda a pm to claim your 25 LepreCoins.)

4- If you are MOTD at any time and you don't pm me giving me your info, you will not receive your LepreCoins.

In explanation for #2 and #3 above -- As some of you probably have noticed, I'm not on the board nearly as much as I used to be. Income for RHSS has fallen to the point that it comes no where near to paying for it's expenses any more. Since the web is my only income, I am having to spread myself out to other endeavors in order to pay server costs and pay my personal bills. And Chris has been forced to go back to work full time so he only gets to work on our web businesses a couple hours each night so he can't help with this.

It all boils down to I just don't have the time any longer to devote to RHSS like I did at one time, so to make the MOTD award work, I need help from the forum members to remind the winners on what they need to do to get their LepreCoins.

Congrats to all of you that have been MOTD and to future ones! Follow steps 1 and 2 above and I'll get your LepreCoins added to your account ASAP.

And while I'm at it, Thank You, RHSS moderators for taking care of the board so I am able to be away! I think you do a terrific job!

Read Daily | Star Bright | LCD Creations | Moms Attic
Closed Thread