RHSS Message  Forum

Go Back   RHSS Message Forum > Red Hot Sweeps (RHSS) > News About RHSS
FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade User Pages Mark Forums Read

Old 08-04-2003, 12:38 AM   #31
silveredcat
Sweeper

silveredcat  has not received any ratings yet
Unhappy How can I get............

Dang, hate to see the games close, I just signed onto this site and have become entirely addicted to the spelling bee game...........is there a chance that you can let me know where I might get the program for that game??

I really like this site, forum and games.......wish I'd have found you sooner.

Thanks so much anyway!!

Newbie at the wheel...........
silveredcat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2003, 01:32 AM   #32
Kess1972
Sweep Fanatic

Kess1972  has not received any ratings yet
When I first came to this site I used the front page all the time. I didn't even realized there was a forum! But when I did finally find the forum I stop using the front page. I did the play the games but after a while I stop that too. I feel so bad that you have to close down the front page, And as soon as I have money in my pay pal account it's yours. I don't know what I would do without this web site. I know that I would be lost and feel like something was missing. I'm sorry that I don't click the other links to the shoping but I don't shop online!.
I'm glad that you're keeping the forum open but hate to see the rest of the web site close.

http://hometown.aol.com/anv608/page1.html
Kess1972 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2003, 06:53 AM   #33
Aerogirl
Sweep Fanatic

Aerogirl has a reputation beyond reputeAerogirl has a reputation beyond reputeAerogirl has a reputation beyond reputeAerogirl has a reputation beyond reputeAerogirl has a reputation beyond reputeAerogirl has a reputation beyond reputeAerogirl has a reputation beyond reputeAerogirl has a reputation beyond reputeAerogirl has a reputation beyond reputeAerogirl has a reputation beyond reputeAerogirl has a reputation beyond repute
MissDenise has a great idea...she could have a spot we could donate an unwanted prize & other folks who want them could buy them...That would be a great way to generate donation income! Or if the prizes were larger it could be a sale store but the forum gets a percentage?
Aerogirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Click here to remove this ad
Old 08-04-2003, 07:29 AM   #34
lisagrl99
Sweep Fanatic

lisagrl99 is a splendid one to beholdlisagrl99 is a splendid one to beholdlisagrl99 is a splendid one to beholdlisagrl99 is a splendid one to beholdlisagrl99 is a splendid one to beholdlisagrl99 is a splendid one to beholdlisagrl99 is a splendid one to behold
I just donated through paypay. It's only $10, but I hope that it helps. I frequently use the main page. It's one of the things that makes this forum stand out, sorting all contests, etc.

This membership includes some of the most fun, polite people that I've ever seen. I'd be soooooo lost without RHSS!

I'm sure that even if there was a small "suggested" donation every month for each member, it might generate enough to help.. Please let us know.

- Lisa

visit me @ www.pamperedchef.biz/lisamolinelli
lisagrl99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2003, 09:18 AM   #35
fyregirl
Sweep Fanatic

fyregirl has much to be proud offyregirl has much to be proud offyregirl has much to be proud offyregirl has much to be proud offyregirl has much to be proud offyregirl has much to be proud offyregirl has much to be proud offyregirl has much to be proud offyregirl has much to be proud offyregirl has much to be proud of
Gosh, how bittersweet? I'm so sorry that you've been spending so much time, Linda, posting on the main page, while not very many are using it...but I, too, sure am glad to hear that the forums will stay. Add me to the list of people who just wouldn't know what to do if I had to give this place up.
I always use the links from RedHotBoutiques when I shop online (which is MUCH more often than my husband would like...!) and hopefully my part will help a little. Good luck with the continued success of your other sites, and thank you both, Linda and Chris, for having such a great place for us.
fyregirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2003, 04:25 AM   #36
12win
Sweep Fanatic
5/03 MOTM

12win has a reputation beyond repute12win has a reputation beyond repute12win has a reputation beyond repute12win has a reputation beyond repute12win has a reputation beyond repute12win has a reputation beyond repute12win has a reputation beyond repute12win has a reputation beyond repute12win has a reputation beyond repute12win has a reputation beyond repute12win has a reputation beyond repute
Sorry to hear about you closing the main site but am very glad that the forums will remain open. I would feel like I was being evicted from my home if you guys shut down.

I have a shopping question though. Will there be a easy way to get to your affiliate links for shopping at places like Amazon?
I go to the shopping channels links now. Will you put us up a
shopping links page too where we can still link to a store by name? (I couldn't figure out how to get there through your family of sites listings.)

I also want to say thanks for offering the games for so long. I've enjoyed them and I really appreciate all of the great prizes that I've won from them too.

Also, isn't it better just to write you guys a check than to go through Amazon or Paypal unless people just have money sitting in those accounts anyway? I'm thinking that either place would
take a share of any donations so you guys would be getting less.
Old 08-08-2003, 06:18 PM   #37
beesparkle
Sweep Fanatic

beesparkle has a brilliant futurebeesparkle has a brilliant futurebeesparkle has a brilliant futurebeesparkle has a brilliant futurebeesparkle has a brilliant futurebeesparkle has a brilliant futurebeesparkle has a brilliant futurebeesparkle has a brilliant futurebeesparkle has a brilliant futurebeesparkle has a brilliant futurebeesparkle has a brilliant future
Linda, I'm sorry to hear that, but thank you for all the hard work you and Chris have put into the site. And I'll add another heart-felt THANK YOU for keeping the forums open!

I've seen other sites that are forum-only sites (dnforum.com, domainstate.com, webhostingtalk.com) and they work well so I'm confident RHSS can do it too.

Now you'll have more time to devote to *entering* sweeps instead of posting them!
Old 08-09-2003, 04:32 AM   #38
beachmomnc
Sweep Fanatic
8/06 MOTM

beachmomnc has a brilliant futurebeachmomnc has a brilliant futurebeachmomnc has a brilliant futurebeachmomnc has a brilliant futurebeachmomnc has a brilliant futurebeachmomnc has a brilliant futurebeachmomnc has a brilliant futurebeachmomnc has a brilliant futurebeachmomnc has a brilliant futurebeachmomnc has a brilliant futurebeachmomnc has a brilliant future
When the current "home page" is eliminated, will the address change for access to the site and to forums? I have the main page in my favorites link...will I still be able to access the site?

Far be it for me to explain why a woman's hand should fit the lawnmower but a man's hand cannot fit the vacuum!

I'll enjoy running the vacuum when I can ride on it!!!
beachmomnc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2003, 08:38 AM   #39
suegirl145
Sweep Fanatic

suegirl145 has a spectacular aura aboutsuegirl145 has a spectacular aura about
What if everyone donated $1/month, would that help?
I'm about to make a donation, im so sad it had to come to this.

Thanks
My Wins Page
</p>
suegirl145 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2003, 05:39 PM   #40
JH33194
Sweep Fanatic

JH33194  has not received any ratings yet
RHSS Leaving??

Effective 8/31/03, we will be closing the main pages of RHSS where we list individual sweeps to other sites. Our RHSS Forum will continue to remain open where sweeps are posted daily. Please come and join us there.

Thank you for supporting RHSS for the past 5 years.

How depressing! Why are all our sweeps sites getting closed down?? Don't they realize how much we need them??
Old 08-10-2003, 06:03 PM   #41
cmaxwell
Sweep Fanatic
Miss Sharpie 500
Mad Poster
11/03 MOTM
7/05 MOTM
10/07 MOTM

cmaxwell has a reputation beyond reputecmaxwell has a reputation beyond reputecmaxwell has a reputation beyond reputecmaxwell has a reputation beyond reputecmaxwell has a reputation beyond reputecmaxwell has a reputation beyond reputecmaxwell has a reputation beyond reputecmaxwell has a reputation beyond reputecmaxwell has a reputation beyond reputecmaxwell has a reputation beyond reputecmaxwell has a reputation beyond repute
Jeanette

Read this http://www.redhotsweeps.com/forum/sh...threadid=43430

I am thankful they are going to keep the forums up. Linda and Chris have devoted a lot to this site and I understand their need to make the changes.
Old 08-10-2003, 07:59 PM   #42
JH33194
Sweep Fanatic

JH33194  has not received any ratings yet
Yes, I do understand and I am happy to see the forums staying, it is just sad to see the rest go.
Old 08-11-2003, 10:03 AM   #43
brushes
Charter Member

brushes  has not received any ratings yet
So,so sorry to see the sweeps pages going. It has been a very big help to me. Thank you for keeping open the forums. I do understand why you are closing ,but you will definatly be very,very missed by so many of us. Good luck in all you do!
Old 08-11-2003, 12:35 PM   #44
pippizan
Charter Member
1/03 MOTM
9/06 MOTM

pippizan has a reputation beyond reputepippizan has a reputation beyond reputepippizan has a reputation beyond reputepippizan has a reputation beyond reputepippizan has a reputation beyond reputepippizan has a reputation beyond reputepippizan has a reputation beyond reputepippizan has a reputation beyond reputepippizan has a reputation beyond reputepippizan has a reputation beyond reputepippizan has a reputation beyond repute
i am going to move this thread and merge it in with the original post, which cindy put in her reply.
Old 08-11-2003, 03:24 PM   #45
twinkiesmom
Sweep Fanatic

twinkiesmom is a glorious beacon of lighttwinkiesmom is a glorious beacon of lighttwinkiesmom is a glorious beacon of lighttwinkiesmom is a glorious beacon of lighttwinkiesmom is a glorious beacon of lighttwinkiesmom is a glorious beacon of light
Linda/Chris - sry you had to make the decision to close part of the site. I for one am so glad you will be keeping the forums open! Thank you!

Peace, Michelle

MAY YOU ALL EXPERIENCE MANY WINS IN 2007!!!
twinkiesmom is offline   Reply With Quote