RHSS Message  Forum

Go Back   RHSS Message Forum > RHSS Get Togethers > 2005 Christmas/Holiday
FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade User Pages Mark Forums Read

Old 12-24-2005, 12:32 PM   #136
tmy56
Sweep Fanatic
4/04 MOTM
1/09 MOTM

tmy56 has a reputation beyond reputetmy56 has a reputation beyond reputetmy56 has a reputation beyond reputetmy56 has a reputation beyond reputetmy56 has a reputation beyond reputetmy56 has a reputation beyond reputetmy56 has a reputation beyond reputetmy56 has a reputation beyond reputetmy56 has a reputation beyond reputetmy56 has a reputation beyond reputetmy56 has a reputation beyond repute
Kat - my sister doesn't send Christmas cards at all - she purposely sends New Years cards.
Old 12-25-2005, 11:45 PM   #137
jalapenomama
Charter Member
10/02 MOTM
11/10 MOTM

jalapenomama has a reputation beyond reputejalapenomama has a reputation beyond reputejalapenomama has a reputation beyond reputejalapenomama has a reputation beyond reputejalapenomama has a reputation beyond reputejalapenomama has a reputation beyond reputejalapenomama has a reputation beyond reputejalapenomama has a reputation beyond reputejalapenomama has a reputation beyond reputejalapenomama has a reputation beyond reputejalapenomama has a reputation beyond repute
Glad I decided to check this thread again.
Pip that was so nice of you to do the resizing!
And thank you all for your compliments & Pip for your work.
I'm going to check out our craft outlet store throughout the year and stock up on holiday scrapping things. & make them next year too!
The cards I made this year I worked just with supplies I had. It was getting pretty skimpy!
And the crads were all the same size!
I need to start doing the resizing. Still have the directions.
Last nite I scrapped two neat pages for my cats. I'd like to post a pic of those.
Alas I can't get the whole page with my scanner.
I wanted to thank Beth, she sent the cutest xmas stickers!
And someone, I can't remember who sent a scratch off ticket.
Nope I didn't win but had fun scratching!
Hope you all had a wonderful Xmas!!
Barb
Old 12-25-2005, 11:50 PM   #138
jalapenomama
Charter Member
10/02 MOTM
11/10 MOTM

jalapenomama has a reputation beyond reputejalapenomama has a reputation beyond reputejalapenomama has a reputation beyond reputejalapenomama has a reputation beyond reputejalapenomama has a reputation beyond reputejalapenomama has a reputation beyond reputejalapenomama has a reputation beyond reputejalapenomama has a reputation beyond reputejalapenomama has a reputation beyond reputejalapenomama has a reputation beyond reputejalapenomama has a reputation beyond repute
It was Vic that sent the scratch off, thanks!
Barb
Click here to remove this ad
Old 12-26-2005, 07:39 AM   #139
d7dot
Mr. Starbucks

d7dot has a reputation beyond reputed7dot has a reputation beyond reputed7dot has a reputation beyond reputed7dot has a reputation beyond reputed7dot has a reputation beyond reputed7dot has a reputation beyond reputed7dot has a reputation beyond reputed7dot has a reputation beyond reputed7dot has a reputation beyond reputed7dot has a reputation beyond reputed7dot has a reputation beyond repute
We got 2 scratch offs from Vic and won $2 and $4... prolly have to mail them to her for her to keep tho, not sure about claiming from out of state. Very nice of her tho.
Old 12-26-2005, 07:56 AM   #140
Aerogirl
Sweep Fanatic

Aerogirl has a reputation beyond reputeAerogirl has a reputation beyond reputeAerogirl has a reputation beyond reputeAerogirl has a reputation beyond reputeAerogirl has a reputation beyond reputeAerogirl has a reputation beyond reputeAerogirl has a reputation beyond reputeAerogirl has a reputation beyond reputeAerogirl has a reputation beyond reputeAerogirl has a reputation beyond reputeAerogirl has a reputation beyond repute
I also won $2 from Vic- gonna mail it back to her- I had fun scratching she can have fun cashing! LOL
Old 12-27-2005, 10:18 PM   #141
twinkiesmom
Sweep Fanatic

twinkiesmom is a glorious beacon of lighttwinkiesmom is a glorious beacon of lighttwinkiesmom is a glorious beacon of lighttwinkiesmom is a glorious beacon of lighttwinkiesmom is a glorious beacon of lighttwinkiesmom is a glorious beacon of light
Got my crad from Vic today. What a surprise to see an Arizona lottery ticket in it. No win here, but that was very nice of her.

Barb - your crad is just too cute. That is just so cool that you took the time to design it yourself. What a gift.

Hope everyone's Christmas was merry! I myself am glad its almost over with. Too much eating junk food and having a valid excuse for it!

MAY YOU ALL EXPERIENCE MANY WINS IN 2007!!!
Click here to remove this ad
Old 12-28-2005, 11:11 AM   #142
iowakat
Sweep Fanatic
9/05 MOTM
12/11 MOTM

iowakat has a reputation beyond reputeiowakat has a reputation beyond reputeiowakat has a reputation beyond reputeiowakat has a reputation beyond reputeiowakat has a reputation beyond reputeiowakat has a reputation beyond reputeiowakat has a reputation beyond reputeiowakat has a reputation beyond reputeiowakat has a reputation beyond reputeiowakat has a reputation beyond reputeiowakat has a reputation beyond repute
Just saying thanks again for all the cards. I really enjoyed receiving and displaying them this year.
Old 12-28-2005, 11:29 AM   #143
Vic
Sweep Fanatic

Vic has a reputation beyond reputeVic has a reputation beyond reputeVic has a reputation beyond reputeVic has a reputation beyond reputeVic has a reputation beyond reputeVic has a reputation beyond reputeVic has a reputation beyond reputeVic has a reputation beyond reputeVic has a reputation beyond reputeVic has a reputation beyond reputeVic has a reputation beyond repute
For anyone who won off of the tickets that I sent....there is an address on the back of the ticket to send it in to cash. Of course if you don't want to do that, I'll be happy to cash them all in and mail it back for you! AZ Lottery swore to me that filling in the info on the back and mailing it in would get it cashed in and sent back to the winner. Glad to see so many people won!!!!