RHSS Message  Forum

Go Back   RHSS Message Forum > RHSS Get Togethers > 2005 Christmas/Holiday
FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade User Pages Mark Forums Read

Old 11-30-2005, 01:05 PM   #76
jalapenomama
Charter Member
10/02 MOTM
11/10 MOTM

jalapenomama has a reputation beyond reputejalapenomama has a reputation beyond reputejalapenomama has a reputation beyond reputejalapenomama has a reputation beyond reputejalapenomama has a reputation beyond reputejalapenomama has a reputation beyond reputejalapenomama has a reputation beyond reputejalapenomama has a reputation beyond reputejalapenomama has a reputation beyond reputejalapenomama has a reputation beyond reputejalapenomama has a reputation beyond repute
And I meant to say I'm on card 16 that I'm making.
I'll be mailing them out on the 3rd just like my Secret Santa gift.
I'm so happy to be in on this this year!
Hey let's throw some good luckies around!
Barb
Old 12-02-2005, 03:19 PM   #77
pippizan
Charter Member
1/03 MOTM
9/06 MOTM

pippizan has a reputation beyond reputepippizan has a reputation beyond reputepippizan has a reputation beyond reputepippizan has a reputation beyond reputepippizan has a reputation beyond reputepippizan has a reputation beyond reputepippizan has a reputation beyond reputepippizan has a reputation beyond reputepippizan has a reputation beyond reputepippizan has a reputation beyond reputepippizan has a reputation beyond repute
Now I know it's time for a nap!!

Sitting down to do some more cards, (some went out today), just going thru the list and was all set up to write out the next one, when I realized it was my own name and address.

I do need a NAP!
Old 12-02-2005, 03:23 PM   #78
nascarandbeans
Sweep Fanatic
4/06 MOTM
1/08 MOTM

nascarandbeans has a brilliant futurenascarandbeans has a brilliant futurenascarandbeans has a brilliant futurenascarandbeans has a brilliant futurenascarandbeans has a brilliant futurenascarandbeans has a brilliant futurenascarandbeans has a brilliant futurenascarandbeans has a brilliant futurenascarandbeans has a brilliant futurenascarandbeans has a brilliant futurenascarandbeans has a brilliant future
hahaha.. you are quite the pippster.... by the way i love that kitty cat taking a nap ......
"Health" To Spare, And
"Friends" That Care.
Click here to remove this ad
Old 12-02-2005, 03:31 PM   #79
toystory
Sweep Fanatic
8/05 MOTM
6/06 MOTM
4/10 MOTM
10/11 MOTM

toystory has a reputation beyond reputetoystory has a reputation beyond reputetoystory has a reputation beyond reputetoystory has a reputation beyond reputetoystory has a reputation beyond reputetoystory has a reputation beyond reputetoystory has a reputation beyond reputetoystory has a reputation beyond reputetoystory has a reputation beyond reputetoystory has a reputation beyond reputetoystory has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by nascarandbeans
hahaha.. you are quite the pippster.... by the way i love that kitty cat taking a nap ......

On one side of my computer, in front of monitor #2 (you do get used to having more than one monitor on at one time by the way)..... I have a snack table -- often I use it to:

1) put my snacks
2) write out stuff

Well, the cat likes to sleep on it, and he will keep tapping me on the arm till I move it close enough for him to sleep like PIP's picture on my arm. I will see if we can "sneak up" on him and get his picture.... but once they hear the sound of the camera going on --- they usually don't pose anymore!!

He looks so cute I can't resist scratching him, which I think is the reason he does it....he knows I am a softie for "cute". That's Sparky.

Zoe - likes to sleep on top of my computer box.... and I can't figure that one out, unless it hums, or because it's warm.

Pictures....if I can get them.

http://www.ccssinc.com
http://www.sudleyvalero.com/
http://www.yesuwon.com
http://www.its-annoying.com - new blog place for me to vent my frustrations!
Old 12-02-2005, 04:10 PM   #80
iowakat
Sweep Fanatic
9/05 MOTM
12/11 MOTM

iowakat has a reputation beyond reputeiowakat has a reputation beyond reputeiowakat has a reputation beyond reputeiowakat has a reputation beyond reputeiowakat has a reputation beyond reputeiowakat has a reputation beyond reputeiowakat has a reputation beyond reputeiowakat has a reputation beyond reputeiowakat has a reputation beyond reputeiowakat has a reputation beyond reputeiowakat has a reputation beyond repute
I got an email from my brother today and thought I'd share. Evidently the postal service is doing a great, quick job.

"I haven't gotten the chance to see to much other then the other camps connected to ours. I don't plan on going anywhere unless I have too. I have gotten some cards and magazines from some of your friends. I will try and write to them and say thanks."
Old 12-03-2005, 04:48 PM   #81
pippizan
Charter Member
1/03 MOTM
9/06 MOTM

pippizan has a reputation beyond reputepippizan has a reputation beyond reputepippizan has a reputation beyond reputepippizan has a reputation beyond reputepippizan has a reputation beyond reputepippizan has a reputation beyond reputepippizan has a reputation beyond reputepippizan has a reputation beyond reputepippizan has a reputation beyond reputepippizan has a reputation beyond reputepippizan has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by iowakat
I got an email from my brother today and thought I'd share. Evidently the postal service is doing a great, quick job.

"I haven't gotten the chance to see to much other then the other camps connected to ours. I don't plan on going anywhere unless I have too. I have gotten some cards and magazines from some of your friends. I will try and write to them and say thanks."

Yea, Gene was asking who that person was that I sent a crad too and being the evil person that I am, I simply said....I'll never tell!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MiNiKe
Well, I did some shopping tonight but still plan on buying one more thing. So I'm shooting for a Monday mail off. This is so much fun!!

Pip, I'm still working on getting those cards to address themselves.

Sue, I tried and tried and finally had to give up and address them on my own.
I will have them all out and in the mail on Monday.

Now, I just have to hope that my gift sent on 11/30 gets there soon. Still wasn't rec'd as of today.
Old 12-03-2005, 05:00 PM   #82
beffers
Charter Member
1/05 MOTM
4/11 MOTM

beffers has a reputation beyond reputebeffers has a reputation beyond reputebeffers has a reputation beyond reputebeffers has a reputation beyond reputebeffers has a reputation beyond reputebeffers has a reputation beyond reputebeffers has a reputation beyond reputebeffers has a reputation beyond reputebeffers has a reputation beyond reputebeffers has a reputation beyond reputebeffers has a reputation beyond repute
you sent a crad to kat's brother??
shame on you!!
Old 12-03-2005, 05:26 PM   #83
d7dot
Mr. Starbucks

d7dot has a reputation beyond reputed7dot has a reputation beyond reputed7dot has a reputation beyond reputed7dot has a reputation beyond reputed7dot has a reputation beyond reputed7dot has a reputation beyond reputed7dot has a reputation beyond reputed7dot has a reputation beyond reputed7dot has a reputation beyond reputed7dot has a reputation beyond reputed7dot has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by beffers
you sent a crad to kat's brother??
shame on you!!

Well, you all know that Pip is different, and she wanted to make a lasting impression...
Old 12-03-2005, 05:34 PM   #84
pippizan
Charter Member
1/03 MOTM
9/06 MOTM

ARGH!!
Crad, card, same difference.

Is that anything like thrid??
Old 12-03-2005, 07:04 PM   #85
iowakat
Sweep Fanatic
9/05 MOTM
12/11 MOTM

iowakat has a reputation beyond reputeiowakat has a reputation beyond reputeiowakat has a reputation beyond reputeiowakat has a reputation beyond reputeiowakat has a reputation beyond reputeiowakat has a reputation beyond reputeiowakat has a reputation beyond reputeiowakat has a reputation beyond reputeiowakat has a reputation beyond reputeiowakat has a reputation beyond reputeiowakat has a reputation beyond repute
He didn't say anything about getting a crad. I'll have to ask him.
Old 12-03-2005, 07:17 PM   #86
pippizan
Charter Member
1/03 MOTM
9/06 MOTM

Quote:
Originally Posted by iowakat
He didn't say anything about getting a crad. I'll have to ask him.

That should make an interesting exchange!
Old 12-04-2005, 06:32 PM   #87
tmy56
Sweep Fanatic
4/04 MOTM
1/09 MOTM

tmy56 has a reputation beyond reputetmy56 has a reputation beyond reputetmy56 has a reputation beyond reputetmy56 has a reputation beyond reputetmy56 has a reputation beyond reputetmy56 has a reputation beyond reputetmy56 has a reputation beyond reputetmy56 has a reputation beyond reputetmy56 has a reputation beyond reputetmy56 has a reputation beyond reputetmy56 has a reputation beyond repute
I've been sending my cards in batches, and the last of them goes out tomorrow. I have enjoyed the ones I've received so far.
Old 12-06-2005, 12:55 PM   #88
nascarandbeans
Sweep Fanatic
4/06 MOTM
1/08 MOTM

nascarandbeans has a brilliant futurenascarandbeans has a brilliant futurenascarandbeans has a brilliant futurenascarandbeans has a brilliant futurenascarandbeans has a brilliant futurenascarandbeans has a brilliant futurenascarandbeans has a brilliant futurenascarandbeans has a brilliant futurenascarandbeans has a brilliant futurenascarandbeans has a brilliant futurenascarandbeans has a brilliant future
HI Kat.. just wanted to let you know that our family decided rather than donate locally this year we took what we would drop in the kettle and sent your brother a care package of goodies..not much but i hope he enoys it... i doubt it will make it for christmas but its on its way....
"Health" To Spare, And
"Friends" That Care.
Old 12-06-2005, 03:46 PM   #89
d7dot
Mr. Starbucks

d7dot has a reputation beyond reputed7dot has a reputation beyond reputed7dot has a reputation beyond reputed7dot has a reputation beyond reputed7dot has a reputation beyond reputed7dot has a reputation beyond reputed7dot has a reputation beyond reputed7dot has a reputation beyond reputed7dot has a reputation beyond reputed7dot has a reputation beyond reputed7dot has a reputation beyond repute
Got my card from Barb today, and it was one of the prettiest cards we have ever received! Thanks Barb!
Old 12-06-2005, 04:14 PM   #90
iowakat
Sweep Fanatic
9/05 MOTM
12/11 MOTM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nascarandbeans
HI Kat.. just wanted to let you know that our family decided rather than donate locally this year we took what we would drop in the kettle and sent your brother a care package of goodies..not much but i hope he enoys it... i doubt it will make it for christmas but its on its way....

You're so sweet and almost making me cry! Thank you and your family Jolene So much!

Barb, I also received your card today. It's so pretty and one-of-a-kind and you put so much time and effort into it. Thank you!