RHSS Message  Forum

Go Back   RHSS Message Forum > RHSS Get Togethers > 2005 Christmas/Holiday
FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade User Pages Mark Forums Read

Old 10-26-2005, 08:52 AM   #1
nascarandbeans
Sweep Fanatic
4/06 MOTM
1/08 MOTM

nascarandbeans has a brilliant futurenascarandbeans has a brilliant futurenascarandbeans has a brilliant futurenascarandbeans has a brilliant futurenascarandbeans has a brilliant futurenascarandbeans has a brilliant futurenascarandbeans has a brilliant futurenascarandbeans has a brilliant futurenascarandbeans has a brilliant futurenascarandbeans has a brilliant futurenascarandbeans has a brilliant future
2005 Holiday Secret Santa Gift Exchange

okay here's how i'd like this to work
PM me (Nascarandbeans) NAZ~RHSS username~ and a list of gifts you'd like by thanksgiving.

i will then print out the info and make lists and do a random draw.
i will be able to [pm the info to your secret santa.
you should have this forwarded to you by 11.30.05
and i think everyone should have the gift in the mail by 12.10.05
i will reply to this thread that i have gotten your original request to participate in my RHSSsanta inbox, if i don't list your name w/in 2 days after sending, please resend,
okay lets get shopping!!
please dont post your address in this thread, make sure you have your pm's turned on... i hope im doing this right..lol..
so a rundown..
Pm me your address and gift list by nov 24
as i recieve your pm i will post your username here so you know i have it.
on Nov 28 i will do a random draw and pm everyone their secret santa info.
then shop away and get your gifts off to their recipients..
sound like a plan?
on the
"Health" To Spare, And
"Friends" That Care.
Old 10-26-2005, 08:57 AM   #2
pippizan
Charter Member
1/03 MOTM
9/06 MOTM

pippizan has a reputation beyond reputepippizan has a reputation beyond reputepippizan has a reputation beyond reputepippizan has a reputation beyond reputepippizan has a reputation beyond reputepippizan has a reputation beyond reputepippizan has a reputation beyond reputepippizan has a reputation beyond reputepippizan has a reputation beyond reputepippizan has a reputation beyond reputepippizan has a reputation beyond repute
Is there going to be a dollar value limit on the gifts??? I think there was one last year.

Also, I know we are going to have to remind people to make sure they have their Private Message option turned on. (I know, you did this, but it will need to be said again. )

Jolene, thanks for volunteering to do this.
Old 10-26-2005, 09:01 AM   #3
nascarandbeans
Sweep Fanatic
4/06 MOTM
1/08 MOTM

nascarandbeans has a brilliant futurenascarandbeans has a brilliant futurenascarandbeans has a brilliant futurenascarandbeans has a brilliant futurenascarandbeans has a brilliant futurenascarandbeans has a brilliant futurenascarandbeans has a brilliant futurenascarandbeans has a brilliant futurenascarandbeans has a brilliant futurenascarandbeans has a brilliant futurenascarandbeans has a brilliant future
oooh i knew id forget something... last year we said 5 to 10 dollar range and i think that is great for this year too....TURN ON YOUR PM'S
"Health" To Spare, And
"Friends" That Care.
Click here to remove this ad
Old 10-26-2005, 12:14 PM   #4
nascarandbeans
Sweep Fanatic
4/06 MOTM
1/08 MOTM

off to a rolling start.. so far have pm's from
RONDADOUG
Lilsnobelle
nycitykid
"Health" To Spare, And
"Friends" That Care.
Old 10-26-2005, 01:30 PM   #5
nascarandbeans
Sweep Fanatic
4/06 MOTM
1/08 MOTM

now were cookin,
4. d7dot
5. firedancer623
6. kamewh
this is going to be alot of fun for all, but i think Brad is the only one so far that has a plazma on his list..lol...
keep em coming folks...
"Health" To Spare, And
"Friends" That Care.
Old 10-26-2005, 01:37 PM   #6
pippizan
Charter Member
1/03 MOTM
9/06 MOTM

pippizan has a reputation beyond reputepippizan has a reputation beyond reputepippizan has a reputation beyond reputepippizan has a reputation beyond reputepippizan has a reputation beyond reputepippizan has a reputation beyond reputepippizan has a reputation beyond reputepippizan has a reputation beyond reputepippizan has a reputation beyond reputepippizan has a reputation beyond reputepippizan has a reputation beyond repute
Tell Brad he should go to his local hospital if he wants plasma that badly.
Old 10-26-2005, 01:41 PM   #7
jalapenomama
Charter Member
10/02 MOTM
11/10 MOTM

jalapenomama has a reputation beyond reputejalapenomama has a reputation beyond reputejalapenomama has a reputation beyond reputejalapenomama has a reputation beyond reputejalapenomama has a reputation beyond reputejalapenomama has a reputation beyond reputejalapenomama has a reputation beyond reputejalapenomama has a reputation beyond reputejalapenomama has a reputation beyond reputejalapenomama has a reputation beyond reputejalapenomama has a reputation beyond repute
Got mine in this year. I waited too late last year & wasn't going to let that happen again.
Barb
Old 10-26-2005, 02:05 PM   #8
nascarandbeans
Sweep Fanatic
4/06 MOTM
1/08 MOTM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pippizan
Tell Brad he should go to his local hospital if he wants plasma that badly.

7. jalapenomama
8. billwinsbig

"Health" To Spare, And
"Friends" That Care.
Old 10-26-2005, 02:24 PM   #9
nascarandbeans
Sweep Fanatic
4/06 MOTM
1/08 MOTM

9. judygr64
10. dorsy1
yay this is so much fun...i almost wish it were closer to christmas...
"Health" To Spare, And
"Friends" That Care.
Old 10-26-2005, 03:20 PM   #10
nascarandbeans
Sweep Fanatic
4/06 MOTM
1/08 MOTM

11. peppersalt
welcome aboard the christmas express...
"Health" To Spare, And
"Friends" That Care.
Old 10-26-2005, 04:39 PM   #11
nascarandbeans
Sweep Fanatic
4/06 MOTM
1/08 MOTM

12. iowakat
who will be lucky number 13?
"Health" To Spare, And
"Friends" That Care.
Old 10-26-2005, 07:05 PM   #12
nascarandbeans
Sweep Fanatic
4/06 MOTM
1/08 MOTM

the honor of lucky number 13.. beffers
14. Sue24fan.... 24 eek cough cough..lol...
"Health" To Spare, And
"Friends" That Care.
Old 10-26-2005, 08:16 PM   #13
Sue24fan
The Crazy Cat Lady
12/02 MOTM
10/03 MOTM

Sue24fan has a reputation beyond reputeSue24fan has a reputation beyond reputeSue24fan has a reputation beyond reputeSue24fan has a reputation beyond reputeSue24fan has a reputation beyond reputeSue24fan has a reputation beyond reputeSue24fan has a reputation beyond reputeSue24fan has a reputation beyond reputeSue24fan has a reputation beyond reputeSue24fan has a reputation beyond reputeSue24fan has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by nascarandbeans
the honor of lucky number 13.. beffers
14. Sue24fan.... 24 eek cough cough..lol...

Hey woman...no choking and gagging over #24! Even tho he did rather choke this year! Who's your fav driver?
Old 10-26-2005, 08:21 PM   #14
nascarandbeans
Sweep Fanatic
4/06 MOTM
1/08 MOTM

15. BRIDGETJ
well lets see i was a huge Earnhardt fan, now i love to watch alot of the new kids on the block.. Jimmy Johnson, Jamie McMurray, Elliot Sadler Casey Kahne... so many cuties... so short a season..lol
"Health" To Spare, And
"Friends" That Care.
Old 10-26-2005, 08:39 PM   #15
Sue24fan
The Crazy Cat Lady
12/02 MOTM
10/03 MOTM

Sue24fan has a reputation beyond reputeSue24fan has a reputation beyond reputeSue24fan has a reputation beyond reputeSue24fan has a reputation beyond reputeSue24fan has a reputation beyond reputeSue24fan has a reputation beyond reputeSue24fan has a reputation beyond reputeSue24fan has a reputation beyond reputeSue24fan has a reputation beyond reputeSue24fan has a reputation beyond reputeSue24fan has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by nascarandbeans
15. BRIDGETJ
well lets see i was a huge Earnhardt fan, now i love to watch alot of the new kids on the block.. Jimmy Johnson, Jamie McMurray, Elliot Sadler Casey Kahne... so many cuties... so short a season..lol

Definitely a lot of cuties racing!