RHSS Message  Forum

Go Back   RHSS Message Forum > RHSS Get Togethers > 2005 Christmas/Holiday
FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade User Pages Mark Forums Read

Old 12-18-2005, 01:43 PM   #301
nascarandbeans
Sweep Fanatic
4/06 MOTM
1/08 MOTM

nascarandbeans has a brilliant futurenascarandbeans has a brilliant futurenascarandbeans has a brilliant futurenascarandbeans has a brilliant futurenascarandbeans has a brilliant futurenascarandbeans has a brilliant futurenascarandbeans has a brilliant futurenascarandbeans has a brilliant futurenascarandbeans has a brilliant futurenascarandbeans has a brilliant futurenascarandbeans has a brilliant future
Hi McKenziesmommy... it was recieved..merry christmas..

Quote:
Originally Posted by iowakat
I received my gifts today from Tiffany (mackenziesmommy). Shen sent a heavy crystal candy dish that's heart-shaped and has cardinals and Christmas greenery design on it and a really pretty Hallmark floral jigsaw puzzle that's all shades of pinks and purples. Love em both! Thank you so much Tiff!

I want to add my thanks to Jolene, too. You did a great job organizing and following up on everything.
"Health" To Spare, And
"Friends" That Care.
Old 12-18-2005, 01:43 PM   #302
toystory
Sweep Fanatic
8/05 MOTM
6/06 MOTM
4/10 MOTM
10/11 MOTM

toystory has a reputation beyond reputetoystory has a reputation beyond reputetoystory has a reputation beyond reputetoystory has a reputation beyond reputetoystory has a reputation beyond reputetoystory has a reputation beyond reputetoystory has a reputation beyond reputetoystory has a reputation beyond reputetoystory has a reputation beyond reputetoystory has a reputation beyond reputetoystory has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
I received my gifts today from Tiffany (mackenziesmommy). Shen sent a heavy crystal candy dish that's heart-shaped and has cardinals and Christmas greenery design on it and a really pretty Hallmark floral jigsaw puzzle that's all shades of pinks and purples. Love em both! Thank you so much Tiff!

I want to add my thanks to Jolene, too. You did a great job organizing and following up on everything.

Posted 12/14

So...no worries now --

http://www.ccssinc.com
http://www.sudleyvalero.com/
http://www.yesuwon.com
http://www.its-annoying.com - new blog place for me to vent my frustrations!
Old 12-18-2005, 01:53 PM   #303
frogfan12
Sweep Fanatic

frogfan12 has a brilliant futurefrogfan12 has a brilliant futurefrogfan12 has a brilliant futurefrogfan12 has a brilliant futurefrogfan12 has a brilliant futurefrogfan12 has a brilliant futurefrogfan12 has a brilliant futurefrogfan12 has a brilliant futurefrogfan12 has a brilliant futurefrogfan12 has a brilliant futurefrogfan12 has a brilliant future
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by peppersalt
Thanks Jeannie for my Christmas gifts. I have been out of town since last Tuesay and my neighbor came running over and said, you have a box from Santa. I absolutely loved it all especially the nested boxes with the seashells on them. I already have one of them sitting on my bar full of Christmas red and green balls and sea shells, sand dollars and starfish stuck all in between. SO beautiful and so approriate. Im also crazy about the snowman candle and the box of note sheets is already by the computer. Thanks again to my RHSS SANTA. Ann
You're welcome Ann! I was getting worried that you didnt get it, not realizing that UPS took so long to cross the country. And then to see waht horrible weather the east is receiving too....so Im very glad it made it.
And many, many thanks to Jolene for her taking care of this fun event and and for all the follow up too!
Click here to remove this ad
Old 12-19-2005, 10:25 PM   #304
gmp59
Sweep Fanatic
Charter Member
12/07 MOTM

gmp59 has a reputation beyond reputegmp59 has a reputation beyond reputegmp59 has a reputation beyond reputegmp59 has a reputation beyond reputegmp59 has a reputation beyond reputegmp59 has a reputation beyond reputegmp59 has a reputation beyond reputegmp59 has a reputation beyond reputegmp59 has a reputation beyond reputegmp59 has a reputation beyond reputegmp59 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by billwinsbig
Tastes like oatmeal fudge....
Gina sent along the recipe...I'll wait to see if she wants to share it with ya'll before I post it....

My sis experimented this year with mashed potato fudge and white chocolate fruitcake fudge ....lots of fudge ending up in the trash this year.

you can share the receipe bill
i don't mind
it is quick and easy and very good i must say
gina
Old 12-25-2005, 08:33 AM   #305
jenndiggy
Sweep Fanatic

jenndiggy has a reputation beyond reputejenndiggy has a reputation beyond reputejenndiggy has a reputation beyond reputejenndiggy has a reputation beyond reputejenndiggy has a reputation beyond reputejenndiggy has a reputation beyond reputejenndiggy has a reputation beyond reputejenndiggy has a reputation beyond reputejenndiggy has a reputation beyond reputejenndiggy has a reputation beyond reputejenndiggy has a reputation beyond repute
I opened Cathy's gift last night (TexasCathy) and it was great!

I hope I can remember everything because I was in a couple swaps and hope I don't get them confused.

I got a pack of Texas postcards. They look real lucky for sweeps entering!
There was a pair of lucky green socks -- they even had a little pin on the side that says "lucky" How cool is that?
There was the book "Thou Shalt Not Grill" by Tamar Myers. I have a book wish list at bookcrossing, and she picked this book off the list of ones I want. (Cathy, I love her series, so I think if you read one, you'll end up reading the others. It's about a Mennonite lady who runs a bed and breakfast and solves murders.)
There were a couple Christmas dishtowels, and a Christmas potholder.
There was a box of the iced tea you make when you add it to bottled water. (I love that stuff and almost never buy it for myself.)
And there was a book with lots of fun pictures of guinea pigs!

I had a really neat package! Thank you so much Cathy! (And did I forget anything? We got a new videocamera this year -- sort of a sweeps win -- and I was relying on being able to list everything from my swap boxes from video, but I didn't know how to work it right yet, and didn't get Mom and I opening our gifts. I also missed when my cousin broke a window at the family party last night! LOL!)
Old 12-25-2005, 10:39 PM   #306
CCMama
Sweep Fanatic
1/04 MOTM

CCMama has a reputation beyond reputeCCMama has a reputation beyond reputeCCMama has a reputation beyond reputeCCMama has a reputation beyond reputeCCMama has a reputation beyond reputeCCMama has a reputation beyond reputeCCMama has a reputation beyond reputeCCMama has a reputation beyond reputeCCMama has a reputation beyond reputeCCMama has a reputation beyond reputeCCMama has a reputation beyond repute
Sounds like you got alot of neat goodies Jenn! Merry Christmas!!!
Old 12-25-2005, 11:42 PM   #307
jenndiggy
Sweep Fanatic

jenndiggy has a reputation beyond reputejenndiggy has a reputation beyond reputejenndiggy has a reputation beyond reputejenndiggy has a reputation beyond reputejenndiggy has a reputation beyond reputejenndiggy has a reputation beyond reputejenndiggy has a reputation beyond reputejenndiggy has a reputation beyond reputejenndiggy has a reputation beyond reputejenndiggy has a reputation beyond reputejenndiggy has a reputation beyond repute
Becky, I sure did! It was a great package. I really had a lot of fun opening it, and it was some great stuff!
Old 01-02-2006, 01:12 AM   #308
TexasCathy
Sweep Fanatic
7/03 MOTM

TexasCathy has a brilliant futureTexasCathy has a brilliant futureTexasCathy has a brilliant futureTexasCathy has a brilliant futureTexasCathy has a brilliant futureTexasCathy has a brilliant futureTexasCathy has a brilliant futureTexasCathy has a brilliant futureTexasCathy has a brilliant futureTexasCathy has a brilliant futureTexasCathy has a brilliant future
Jenn-

I am so glad you finally opened it! You gave me a great list to work from. I am going to look for the Tamar Myers books at my library because it did look like a great book. Take care and good luck in 2006!

Cathy
Old 01-02-2006, 02:45 AM   #309
jenndiggy
Sweep Fanatic

I wanted to wait until Christmas to open it.

Tamar Myers books are fun. I haven't read her Den of Antiquity series yet, but her Magdalena Yoder myseteries are fun. I wish my library would get the entire series, but I've loved the ones they do have. One thing though, a little Magdelena goes a long way. Don't get several out of the library at once. It's a fun series but not one you want to overindulge in because one after another you're thinking "I can't belive she told that same old joke again". The repetition isn't too noticible when you read one now and then, but more than two in a row is too much. It's still a fun series even if you hear how Magedelena's parents died in each book, how the town got it's name, etc. I suppose some of it is needed for people who pick up the series mid-stream. I've even tried a few of the recipes, and the ones I've tried were very good.
Click here to remove this ad