FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade User Pages Mark Forums Read

Old 03-12-2006, 08:18 PM   #16
toystory
Sweep Fanatic
8/05 MOTM
6/06 MOTM
4/10 MOTM
10/11 MOTM

toystory has a reputation beyond reputetoystory has a reputation beyond reputetoystory has a reputation beyond reputetoystory has a reputation beyond reputetoystory has a reputation beyond reputetoystory has a reputation beyond reputetoystory has a reputation beyond reputetoystory has a reputation beyond reputetoystory has a reputation beyond reputetoystory has a reputation beyond reputetoystory has a reputation beyond repute
Thank you !! Now that I am up from my nap -- that party exhausted me

http://www.ccssinc.com
http://www.sudleyvalero.com/
http://www.yesuwon.com
http://www.its-annoying.com - new blog place for me to vent my frustrations!
Old 03-12-2006, 08:26 PM   #17
MouseinIN
Sweep Fanatic

MouseinIN has much to be proud ofMouseinIN has much to be proud ofMouseinIN has much to be proud ofMouseinIN has much to be proud ofMouseinIN has much to be proud ofMouseinIN has much to be proud ofMouseinIN has much to be proud ofMouseinIN has much to be proud of
What a TERRIFIC job by our hosts!! You Rock!! Thanks to all the members that helped to make this such a fun event.

Old 03-12-2006, 08:52 PM   #18
pippizan
Charter Member
1/03 MOTM
9/06 MOTM

pippizan has a reputation beyond reputepippizan has a reputation beyond reputepippizan has a reputation beyond reputepippizan has a reputation beyond reputepippizan has a reputation beyond reputepippizan has a reputation beyond reputepippizan has a reputation beyond reputepippizan has a reputation beyond reputepippizan has a reputation beyond reputepippizan has a reputation beyond reputepippizan has a reputation beyond repute
I forgot to say in my original post......

Congrats to all the winners!!
Old 03-12-2006, 09:37 PM   #19
mjragusa
Sweep Fanatic
5/07 MOTM

mjragusa has a reputation beyond reputemjragusa has a reputation beyond reputemjragusa has a reputation beyond reputemjragusa has a reputation beyond reputemjragusa has a reputation beyond reputemjragusa has a reputation beyond reputemjragusa has a reputation beyond reputemjragusa has a reputation beyond reputemjragusa has a reputation beyond reputemjragusa has a reputation beyond reputemjragusa has a reputation beyond repute
Talking RHSS Party

First, a great big thank you to everyone who generously donated a prize! A special thank you to Linda and Chris who worked so hard to keep that server up!

Second, congrats to all the winners! I wasn't sure if I would make it due to family obligations, but was able to catch the last 45 minutes. What a blast!

So happy I was part of the record-breaking event!

Already looking forward to next years event--hopefully, I'll have much more to contribute...
Old 03-12-2006, 10:04 PM   #20
Sue24fan
The Crazy Cat Lady
12/02 MOTM
10/03 MOTM

Sue24fan has a reputation beyond reputeSue24fan has a reputation beyond reputeSue24fan has a reputation beyond reputeSue24fan has a reputation beyond reputeSue24fan has a reputation beyond reputeSue24fan has a reputation beyond reputeSue24fan has a reputation beyond reputeSue24fan has a reputation beyond reputeSue24fan has a reputation beyond reputeSue24fan has a reputation beyond reputeSue24fan has a reputation beyond repute
Great party! I surely noticed it went off without a hitch this year!

Thanks to everyone who donated all the great prizes!
Old 03-12-2006, 10:06 PM   #21
linda2000
Sweep Fanatic
7/07 MOTM
12/10 MOTM

linda2000 has a brilliant futurelinda2000 has a brilliant futurelinda2000 has a brilliant futurelinda2000 has a brilliant futurelinda2000 has a brilliant futurelinda2000 has a brilliant futurelinda2000 has a brilliant futurelinda2000 has a brilliant futurelinda2000 has a brilliant futurelinda2000 has a brilliant futurelinda2000 has a brilliant future
Thanks for a wonderful party! I had a great time! Everything went so smoothly.

Congrats to all of the winners!
Click here to remove this ad
Old 03-12-2006, 10:09 PM   #22
judygr64
Charter Member
Super Moderator
4/03 MOTM
05/11 MOTM

judygr64 has a reputation beyond reputejudygr64 has a reputation beyond reputejudygr64 has a reputation beyond reputejudygr64 has a reputation beyond reputejudygr64 has a reputation beyond reputejudygr64 has a reputation beyond reputejudygr64 has a reputation beyond reputejudygr64 has a reputation beyond reputejudygr64 has a reputation beyond reputejudygr64 has a reputation beyond reputejudygr64 has a reputation beyond repute
Congrats to all the winners. I think I've personally congratulated everyone, but if I missed anyone it was an oversight.

By the way, if you sponsored a prize and don't hear from your winner, be sure to PM them. I imagine that some members may never see their names if they don't go back and check all the threads, so be sure to at least check the ones you sponsored and get in touch with them.

I won three prizes and have already been contacted by all my sponsors and I think I've contacted all my winners. My head will be clearer in the morning!

Thanks for making it so much fun.
Old 03-12-2006, 10:32 PM   #23
iowakat
Sweep Fanatic
9/05 MOTM
12/11 MOTM

iowakat has a reputation beyond reputeiowakat has a reputation beyond reputeiowakat has a reputation beyond reputeiowakat has a reputation beyond reputeiowakat has a reputation beyond reputeiowakat has a reputation beyond reputeiowakat has a reputation beyond reputeiowakat has a reputation beyond reputeiowakat has a reputation beyond reputeiowakat has a reputation beyond reputeiowakat has a reputation beyond repute
What a great party! Congrats to the winners that I haven't posted to yet and a BIG thank you to Linda & Chris! I was surprised that I was able to get so many entries in using dial-up.
Old 03-12-2006, 10:34 PM   #24
peppersalt
Sweep Fanatic
7/06 MOTM
8/10 MOTM

peppersalt has a reputation beyond reputepeppersalt has a reputation beyond reputepeppersalt has a reputation beyond reputepeppersalt has a reputation beyond reputepeppersalt has a reputation beyond reputepeppersalt has a reputation beyond reputepeppersalt has a reputation beyond reputepeppersalt has a reputation beyond reputepeppersalt has a reputation beyond reputepeppersalt has a reputation beyond reputepeppersalt has a reputation beyond repute
This was a lot of fun. Thanks for hosting a great party!
Old 03-12-2006, 10:37 PM   #25
trudij
Sweep Fanatic

trudij has a reputation beyond reputetrudij has a reputation beyond reputetrudij has a reputation beyond reputetrudij has a reputation beyond reputetrudij has a reputation beyond reputetrudij has a reputation beyond reputetrudij has a reputation beyond reputetrudij has a reputation beyond reputetrudij has a reputation beyond reputetrudij has a reputation beyond reputetrudij has a reputation beyond repute
Thank you to Chris and Linda for hosting the event and all the sponsors who contributed to this fun event. Congrats to all!!
Old 03-12-2006, 10:42 PM   #26
billwinsbig
Sweep Fanatic
6/02 MOTM
2/07 MOTM

billwinsbig has a reputation beyond reputebillwinsbig has a reputation beyond reputebillwinsbig has a reputation beyond reputebillwinsbig has a reputation beyond reputebillwinsbig has a reputation beyond reputebillwinsbig has a reputation beyond reputebillwinsbig has a reputation beyond reputebillwinsbig has a reputation beyond reputebillwinsbig has a reputation beyond reputebillwinsbig has a reputation beyond reputebillwinsbig has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by pippizan
Thanks to all who sponsored the prizes and to Linda and Chris for letting us do this every year and a thanks should be mentioned to Bill too (billwinsbig) since originally it was his idea to see if we could break a record and it has now turned into a yearly thing.

Thanks for the shout-out Pippy. ..congrats to all the winners...I got music,a movie and a Pepsi...Where's Michelle when you need her?
Old 03-13-2006, 06:31 AM   #27
Valarie34
Sweep Fanatic
3/05 MOTM

Valarie34 has a reputation beyond reputeValarie34 has a reputation beyond reputeValarie34 has a reputation beyond reputeValarie34 has a reputation beyond reputeValarie34 has a reputation beyond reputeValarie34 has a reputation beyond reputeValarie34 has a reputation beyond reputeValarie34 has a reputation beyond reputeValarie34 has a reputation beyond reputeValarie34 has a reputation beyond reputeValarie34 has a reputation beyond repute
Thanks to our hosts Linda & Chris for a great party!!
Thanks to all the great people who donated prizes!
This was my first party and I had a great time....walked away with a few great prizes too!

Congrats to all the winners!!
Old 03-13-2006, 06:55 AM   #28
firedancer623
Sweep Fanatic
4/08 MOTM

firedancer623 has a brilliant futurefiredancer623 has a brilliant futurefiredancer623 has a brilliant futurefiredancer623 has a brilliant futurefiredancer623 has a brilliant futurefiredancer623 has a brilliant futurefiredancer623 has a brilliant futurefiredancer623 has a brilliant futurefiredancer623 has a brilliant futurefiredancer623 has a brilliant futurefiredancer623 has a brilliant future
Thank you to everyone who contributed to the party! It was neat and I look forward to next year!!
Old 03-13-2006, 07:00 AM   #29
Aerogirl
Sweep Fanatic

Aerogirl has a reputation beyond reputeAerogirl has a reputation beyond reputeAerogirl has a reputation beyond reputeAerogirl has a reputation beyond reputeAerogirl has a reputation beyond reputeAerogirl has a reputation beyond reputeAerogirl has a reputation beyond reputeAerogirl has a reputation beyond reputeAerogirl has a reputation beyond reputeAerogirl has a reputation beyond reputeAerogirl has a reputation beyond repute
Thanks everybody!
Old 03-13-2006, 07:13 AM   #30
Baseball-Nut
Sweep Fanatic
3/06 MOTM

Baseball-Nut has a reputation beyond reputeBaseball-Nut has a reputation beyond reputeBaseball-Nut has a reputation beyond reputeBaseball-Nut has a reputation beyond reputeBaseball-Nut has a reputation beyond reputeBaseball-Nut has a reputation beyond reputeBaseball-Nut has a reputation beyond reputeBaseball-Nut has a reputation beyond reputeBaseball-Nut has a reputation beyond reputeBaseball-Nut has a reputation beyond reputeBaseball-Nut has a reputation beyond repute
I had a blast!

Thanks, Linda....for all your hard work!

....and a BIG Thank You to everyone that submitted
all the wonderful prizes! .... RHSS.....ROCKS!!!!

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -