forum needs to be updated
a lot of freebies are from
04 and 05.
deb1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2006, 02:49 PM   #2
linda
RHSS Webmistress
Administrator

linda has a reputation beyond reputelinda has a reputation beyond reputelinda has a reputation beyond reputelinda has a reputation beyond reputelinda has a reputation beyond reputelinda has a reputation beyond reputelinda has a reputation beyond reputelinda has a reputation beyond reputelinda has a reputation beyond reputelinda has a reputation beyond reputelinda has a reputation beyond repute
Our forum mainly centers around sweepstakes instead of freebies which is why there aren't a whole lot of current freebies there. If you have some freebies you want to share with others, please feel free to post them in the freebie forum. I'm sure there are others here that would appreciate them.

And welcome to RHSS!

Read Daily | Star Bright | LCD Creations | Moms Attic
linda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2006, 01:31 AM   #3
luckycat
Sweep Fanatic

luckycat has much to be proud ofluckycat has much to be proud ofluckycat has much to be proud ofluckycat has much to be proud ofluckycat has much to be proud ofluckycat has much to be proud ofluckycat has much to be proud ofluckycat has much to be proud ofluckycat has much to be proud ofluckycat has much to be proud of
theres a lot there now
Old 10-07-2006, 05:04 PM   #4
cher1011
Sweep Fanatic

cher1011 has a brilliant futurecher1011 has a brilliant futurecher1011 has a brilliant futurecher1011 has a brilliant futurecher1011 has a brilliant futurecher1011 has a brilliant futurecher1011 has a brilliant futurecher1011 has a brilliant futurecher1011 has a brilliant futurecher1011 has a brilliant futurecher1011 has a brilliant future
Yes, thanks Lucky Cat!
Old 10-08-2006, 08:52 AM   #5
Sharonsz28
Sweep Fanatic
3/08 MOTM

Sharonsz28 has a brilliant futureSharonsz28 has a brilliant futureSharonsz28 has a brilliant futureSharonsz28 has a brilliant futureSharonsz28 has a brilliant futureSharonsz28 has a brilliant futureSharonsz28 has a brilliant futureSharonsz28 has a brilliant futureSharonsz28 has a brilliant futureSharonsz28 has a brilliant futureSharonsz28 has a brilliant future
Thank you Luck Cat!
Sharonsz28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2006, 01:49 PM   #6
luckycat
Sweep Fanatic

luckycat has much to be proud ofluckycat has much to be proud ofluckycat has much to be proud ofluckycat has much to be proud ofluckycat has much to be proud ofluckycat has much to be proud ofluckycat has much to be proud ofluckycat has much to be proud ofluckycat has much to be proud ofluckycat has much to be proud of
YW-Glad to help get others some neat goodies! Anything is better than bills!
Old 10-08-2006, 01:52 PM   #7
frogfan12
Sweep Fanatic

frogfan12 has a brilliant futurefrogfan12 has a brilliant futurefrogfan12 has a brilliant futurefrogfan12 has a brilliant futurefrogfan12 has a brilliant futurefrogfan12 has a brilliant futurefrogfan12 has a brilliant futurefrogfan12 has a brilliant futurefrogfan12 has a brilliant futurefrogfan12 has a brilliant futurefrogfan12 has a brilliant future
I really appreciate the new posts! Thank you!!!!
frogfan12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2006, 12:27 PM   #8
neves41
Sweep Fanatic
10/09 MOTM

neves41 has much to be proud ofneves41 has much to be proud ofneves41 has much to be proud ofneves41 has much to be proud ofneves41 has much to be proud ofneves41 has much to be proud ofneves41 has much to be proud ofneves41 has much to be proud ofneves41 has much to be proud of
I love the freebies and samples forum.
As a retired senior citizen raising a teenager I love trying new products that I wouldn't try otherwise. Also a lot of fun getting packages in the mail every other day. Some of these items are really great. I encourage the use of this forum. !!!
Old 11-10-2006, 06:42 PM   #9
luckycat
Sweep Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by neves41
I love the freebies and samples forum.
As a retired senior citizen raising a teenager I love trying new products that I wouldn't try otherwise. Also a lot of fun getting packages in the mail every other day. Some of these items are really great. I encourage the use of this forum. !!!

And yes when u are going thru a dry winning spell,it makes my day to see that i actually received a freebie i had sent off for!