RHSS Message  Forum

Go Back   RHSS Message Forum > RHSS Get Togethers > 2006 Christmas/Holiday
FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade User Pages Mark Forums Read

Old 11-05-2006, 04:15 PM   #16
frogfan12
Sweep Fanatic

frogfan12 has a brilliant futurefrogfan12 has a brilliant futurefrogfan12 has a brilliant futurefrogfan12 has a brilliant futurefrogfan12 has a brilliant futurefrogfan12 has a brilliant futurefrogfan12 has a brilliant futurefrogfan12 has a brilliant futurefrogfan12 has a brilliant futurefrogfan12 has a brilliant futurefrogfan12 has a brilliant future
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by d7dot
Put me in for both... I don't sweat the small stuff, and try to spread cheer and goodwill regardless of behaviour of any others.

Ahh, a wise gator indeed! I would love to participate in both again and deeply appreciate both Johannah and Beth for volunteering to host.
Old 11-05-2006, 07:26 PM   #17
luckycat
Sweep Fanatic

luckycat has much to be proud ofluckycat has much to be proud ofluckycat has much to be proud ofluckycat has much to be proud ofluckycat has much to be proud ofluckycat has much to be proud ofluckycat has much to be proud ofluckycat has much to be proud ofluckycat has much to be proud ofluckycat has much to be proud of
I can definately do the card exchange and maybe the gift exchange depending on the limit amount.

I can help out with the card or the santa hosts if you need anything done or ideas.

Hey I just noticed that this area is open to everyone-why not just do this for the subscribed members? It would be an incentive for others to join us.Plus you would not have people just signing up to get stuff and not sending anything out.
Old 11-05-2006, 07:33 PM   #18
luckycat
Sweep Fanatic

luckycat has much to be proud ofluckycat has much to be proud ofluckycat has much to be proud ofluckycat has much to be proud ofluckycat has much to be proud ofluckycat has much to be proud ofluckycat has much to be proud ofluckycat has much to be proud ofluckycat has much to be proud ofluckycat has much to be proud of
Had another thought-the card exchange-the list with everyones mailing info and email address is perfect for spammers but if you kept that for subscribers only,you would lessen the chance of having trouble as from all of our posts we kinda "know" each other
Old 11-05-2006, 08:20 PM   #19
peppersalt
Sweep Fanatic
7/06 MOTM
8/10 MOTM

peppersalt has a reputation beyond reputepeppersalt has a reputation beyond reputepeppersalt has a reputation beyond reputepeppersalt has a reputation beyond reputepeppersalt has a reputation beyond reputepeppersalt has a reputation beyond reputepeppersalt has a reputation beyond reputepeppersalt has a reputation beyond reputepeppersalt has a reputation beyond reputepeppersalt has a reputation beyond reputepeppersalt has a reputation beyond repute
Put my name in for both and I agree with Brad.
Old 11-06-2006, 05:44 PM   #20
kamewh
Sweep Fanatic
6/05 MOTM

kamewh has a reputation beyond reputekamewh has a reputation beyond reputekamewh has a reputation beyond reputekamewh has a reputation beyond reputekamewh has a reputation beyond reputekamewh has a reputation beyond reputekamewh has a reputation beyond reputekamewh has a reputation beyond reputekamewh has a reputation beyond reputekamewh has a reputation beyond reputekamewh has a reputation beyond repute
Count me in for both as well!
Old 11-06-2006, 05:58 PM   #21
judygr64
Charter Member
Super Moderator
4/03 MOTM
05/11 MOTM

judygr64 has a reputation beyond reputejudygr64 has a reputation beyond reputejudygr64 has a reputation beyond reputejudygr64 has a reputation beyond reputejudygr64 has a reputation beyond reputejudygr64 has a reputation beyond reputejudygr64 has a reputation beyond reputejudygr64 has a reputation beyond reputejudygr64 has a reputation beyond reputejudygr64 has a reputation beyond reputejudygr64 has a reputation beyond repute
Yes, I'm in for both again. We have had problems two years in a row with "bad apples". I would support it being only open to paid subscribers, but I'm easy either way. We seem to have had the most trouble (if I recall) with recent members who weren't subscribers.

As for the card list, it was only open and provided to those who were participating. We haven't had any abuse with that, just one or two who didn't send their cards.

It is a lot of fun to send and receive the cards.

Thanks to Johannah and Beth and to all who participate. I fully understand that some can't get involved. Happy Holidays to all!
Old 11-07-2006, 04:00 PM   #22
Mumofthemushies
Sweep Fanatic

Mumofthemushies has a brilliant futureMumofthemushies has a brilliant futureMumofthemushies has a brilliant futureMumofthemushies has a brilliant futureMumofthemushies has a brilliant futureMumofthemushies has a brilliant futureMumofthemushies has a brilliant futureMumofthemushies has a brilliant futureMumofthemushies has a brilliant futureMumofthemushies has a brilliant futureMumofthemushies has a brilliant future
I'd love to do the card exchange, hope people don't mind that i'm in Hawaii and it means sending them here.
Old 11-07-2006, 04:48 PM   #23
Parla
Sweep Fanatic
4/07 MOTM

Parla has a reputation beyond reputeParla has a reputation beyond reputeParla has a reputation beyond reputeParla has a reputation beyond reputeParla has a reputation beyond reputeParla has a reputation beyond reputeParla has a reputation beyond reputeParla has a reputation beyond reputeParla has a reputation beyond reputeParla has a reputation beyond reputeParla has a reputation beyond repute
It doesn't cost extra for Hawaii does it? Even if it did it would be cool to send one there.
Old 11-07-2006, 05:37 PM   #24
d7dot
Mr. Starbucks

d7dot has a reputation beyond reputed7dot has a reputation beyond reputed7dot has a reputation beyond reputed7dot has a reputation beyond reputed7dot has a reputation beyond reputed7dot has a reputation beyond reputed7dot has a reputation beyond reputed7dot has a reputation beyond reputed7dot has a reputation beyond reputed7dot has a reputation beyond reputed7dot has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mumofthemushies
I'd love to do the card exchange, hope people don't mind that i'm in Hawaii and it means sending them here.

Dunno. What's your Zip (Not your address, just your Zip)?
We can see if we can swing the postage from the swamp, we be cheap ya know...
Old 11-07-2006, 10:21 PM   #25
Mumofthemushies
Sweep Fanatic

Mumofthemushies has a brilliant futureMumofthemushies has a brilliant futureMumofthemushies has a brilliant futureMumofthemushies has a brilliant futureMumofthemushies has a brilliant futureMumofthemushies has a brilliant futureMumofthemushies has a brilliant futureMumofthemushies has a brilliant futureMumofthemushies has a brilliant futureMumofthemushies has a brilliant futureMumofthemushies has a brilliant future
My zip is 96818
Old 11-07-2006, 10:38 PM   #26
pippizan
Charter Member
1/03 MOTM
9/06 MOTM

pippizan has a reputation beyond reputepippizan has a reputation beyond reputepippizan has a reputation beyond reputepippizan has a reputation beyond reputepippizan has a reputation beyond reputepippizan has a reputation beyond reputepippizan has a reputation beyond reputepippizan has a reputation beyond reputepippizan has a reputation beyond reputepippizan has a reputation beyond reputepippizan has a reputation beyond repute
Well, last time I looked HI was still part of these here United Staes and the cost of a 1st class letter to HI remains the same......39
Old 11-08-2006, 01:07 AM   #27
jenndiggy
Sweep Fanatic

jenndiggy has a reputation beyond reputejenndiggy has a reputation beyond reputejenndiggy has a reputation beyond reputejenndiggy has a reputation beyond reputejenndiggy has a reputation beyond reputejenndiggy has a reputation beyond reputejenndiggy has a reputation beyond reputejenndiggy has a reputation beyond reputejenndiggy has a reputation beyond reputejenndiggy has a reputation beyond reputejenndiggy has a reputation beyond repute
I want to participate in the gift exchange. I'm not much of a card person so I'll pass on that one.
Click here to remove this ad
Old 11-08-2006, 12:57 PM   #28
onlinemama
Sweep Fanatic
8/02 MOTM

onlinemama has a brilliant futureonlinemama has a brilliant futureonlinemama has a brilliant futureonlinemama has a brilliant futureonlinemama has a brilliant futureonlinemama has a brilliant futureonlinemama has a brilliant futureonlinemama has a brilliant futureonlinemama has a brilliant futureonlinemama has a brilliant futureonlinemama has a brilliant future
I would like to be included in the card exchange. It was a lot of fun receiving from all over US.
Old 11-09-2006, 07:04 PM   #29
tmy56
Sweep Fanatic
4/04 MOTM
1/09 MOTM

tmy56 has a reputation beyond reputetmy56 has a reputation beyond reputetmy56 has a reputation beyond reputetmy56 has a reputation beyond reputetmy56 has a reputation beyond reputetmy56 has a reputation beyond reputetmy56 has a reputation beyond reputetmy56 has a reputation beyond reputetmy56 has a reputation beyond reputetmy56 has a reputation beyond reputetmy56 has a reputation beyond repute
Count me in for both!
Old 11-09-2006, 07:12 PM   #30
toystory
Sweep Fanatic
8/05 MOTM
6/06 MOTM
4/10 MOTM
10/11 MOTM

toystory has a reputation beyond reputetoystory has a reputation beyond reputetoystory has a reputation beyond reputetoystory has a reputation beyond reputetoystory has a reputation beyond reputetoystory has a reputation beyond reputetoystory has a reputation beyond reputetoystory has a reputation beyond reputetoystory has a reputation beyond reputetoystory has a reputation beyond reputetoystory has a reputation beyond repute
Thanks everyone....as an update I think we should have a deadline for sign ups.... Say Nov. 22 -- Day before Thanksgiving??? and anyone who is in the card exchange can PM me their addresses anytime.... thanks...or I will remind you come the weekend of the 22nd. And if I get them all.... I will send out lists that weekend.
Johannah

**Gina thanks for your PM..... however...I HAVE found last years list....
SO--- if you were on last year and have not changed your address -- I can scoop the addresses off of that one.

IF you want to confirm anything, PM me...thanks!!

http://www.ccssinc.com
http://www.sudleyvalero.com/
http://www.yesuwon.com
http://www.its-annoying.com - new blog place for me to vent my frustrations!
Click here to remove this ad