RHSS Message  Forum

Go Back   RHSS Message Forum > RHSS Get Togethers > 2006 Christmas/Holiday
FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade User Pages Mark Forums Read

Old 12-05-2006, 12:03 PM   #46
nycitykid
Sweep Fanatic

nycitykid has a brilliant futurenycitykid has a brilliant futurenycitykid has a brilliant futurenycitykid has a brilliant futurenycitykid has a brilliant futurenycitykid has a brilliant futurenycitykid has a brilliant futurenycitykid has a brilliant futurenycitykid has a brilliant futurenycitykid has a brilliant futurenycitykid has a brilliant future
Very glad you liked the pen set and that the bag accommodates your needs Parla. Have a great holiday!

-Richie
Old 12-05-2006, 02:04 PM   #47
kamewh
Sweep Fanatic
6/05 MOTM

kamewh has a reputation beyond reputekamewh has a reputation beyond reputekamewh has a reputation beyond reputekamewh has a reputation beyond reputekamewh has a reputation beyond reputekamewh has a reputation beyond reputekamewh has a reputation beyond reputekamewh has a reputation beyond reputekamewh has a reputation beyond reputekamewh has a reputation beyond reputekamewh has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by firedancer623
I received my gift this morning from Secret Santa Kam!! A great big bag full of various bath products, lotion, bath salts, body wash, sponge, candles and a Sudoku book for me to work on while I soak in a nice hot bath. Im sooo going to enjoy everything tonight after the kids are in bed. Thank you so much!!

You are very welcome!
Old 12-05-2006, 02:28 PM   #48
Parla
Sweep Fanatic
4/07 MOTM

Parla has a reputation beyond reputeParla has a reputation beyond reputeParla has a reputation beyond reputeParla has a reputation beyond reputeParla has a reputation beyond reputeParla has a reputation beyond reputeParla has a reputation beyond reputeParla has a reputation beyond reputeParla has a reputation beyond reputeParla has a reputation beyond reputeParla has a reputation beyond repute
Eek! I got mine ready to mail today and sat down at the computer to print a priority mail label at usps.com when my son yells, "There goes the mail!" A full two hours earlier than yesterday and four hours earlier than the normal time. I thought they were supposed to be weighed down and running late this time of year? On the bright side it will definitely be going out tomorrow.
Click here to remove this ad
Old 12-05-2006, 09:32 PM   #49
beffers
Charter Member
1/05 MOTM
4/11 MOTM

beffers has a reputation beyond reputebeffers has a reputation beyond reputebeffers has a reputation beyond reputebeffers has a reputation beyond reputebeffers has a reputation beyond reputebeffers has a reputation beyond reputebeffers has a reputation beyond reputebeffers has a reputation beyond reputebeffers has a reputation beyond reputebeffers has a reputation beyond reputebeffers has a reputation beyond repute
thanks to all the timely santas,
just a reminder (nag, nag!)
to those that haven't sent yet.
please have all gifts pm'd by 12.10, i'd greatly appreciate it.
Old 12-05-2006, 09:40 PM   #50
toystory
Sweep Fanatic
8/05 MOTM
6/06 MOTM
4/10 MOTM
10/11 MOTM

toystory has a reputation beyond reputetoystory has a reputation beyond reputetoystory has a reputation beyond reputetoystory has a reputation beyond reputetoystory has a reputation beyond reputetoystory has a reputation beyond reputetoystory has a reputation beyond reputetoystory has a reputation beyond reputetoystory has a reputation beyond reputetoystory has a reputation beyond reputetoystory has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by beffers
thanks to all the timely santas,
just a reminder (nag, nag!)
to those that haven't sent yet.
please have all gifts pm'd by 12.10, i'd greatly appreciate it.

Maybe you want to list those you haven't heard from yet, because maybe they did send and didn't post???

http://www.ccssinc.com
http://www.sudleyvalero.com/
http://www.yesuwon.com
http://www.its-annoying.com - new blog place for me to vent my frustrations!
Old 12-05-2006, 09:46 PM   #51
beffers
Charter Member
1/05 MOTM
4/11 MOTM

beffers has a reputation beyond reputebeffers has a reputation beyond reputebeffers has a reputation beyond reputebeffers has a reputation beyond reputebeffers has a reputation beyond reputebeffers has a reputation beyond reputebeffers has a reputation beyond reputebeffers has a reputation beyond reputebeffers has a reputation beyond reputebeffers has a reputation beyond reputebeffers has a reputation beyond repute
i'm not worried, we have great santas this year,
it was only a reminder, the original thread said we would mail by 12.10.
i'm still working on getting my cards out.
love and peace to all!!
Old 12-06-2006, 04:03 PM   #52
Sue24fan
The Crazy Cat Lady
12/02 MOTM
10/03 MOTM

Sue24fan has a reputation beyond reputeSue24fan has a reputation beyond reputeSue24fan has a reputation beyond reputeSue24fan has a reputation beyond reputeSue24fan has a reputation beyond reputeSue24fan has a reputation beyond reputeSue24fan has a reputation beyond reputeSue24fan has a reputation beyond reputeSue24fan has a reputation beyond reputeSue24fan has a reputation beyond reputeSue24fan has a reputation beyond repute
OK I had to kinda do a little investigating here.....my Secret Santa didn't sign their name...just Santa! So I tracked the at the UPS site and got it narrowed down to Chantilly, VA....where it was shipped from. That's as close as I could get....you devil you!

Just wanted to say thank you to my wonderful Santa....all kinds of presents to open! I got a JEFF GORDON ornament....way cool! A beautiful glass votive candle holder and 6 scented votive candles, a big vanilla soy candle....smells so good....got it lit right now! A cat calendar...too cute, kitty rubber stamps and inkpad...be great to dress up those snail mail envies....and a gorgeous candle ring with tapers, and a silver foil engraving kit with kitties!

I absolutely love everything...it's all perfect. Thank you so much....just brightened up my whole day!
Old 12-06-2006, 04:35 PM   #53
toystory
Sweep Fanatic
8/05 MOTM
6/06 MOTM
4/10 MOTM
10/11 MOTM

toystory has a reputation beyond reputetoystory has a reputation beyond reputetoystory has a reputation beyond reputetoystory has a reputation beyond reputetoystory has a reputation beyond reputetoystory has a reputation beyond reputetoystory has a reputation beyond reputetoystory has a reputation beyond reputetoystory has a reputation beyond reputetoystory has a reputation beyond reputetoystory has a reputation beyond repute
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sue24fan
OK I had to kinda do a little investigating here.....my Secret Santa didn't sign their name...just Santa! So I tracked the at the UPS site and got it narrowed down to Chantilly, VA....where it was shipped from. That's as close as I could get....you devil you!

Just wanted to say thank you to my wonderful Santa....all kinds of presents to open! I got a JEFF GORDON ornament....way cool! A beautiful glass votive candle holder and 6 scented votive candles, a big vanilla soy candle....smells so good....got it lit right now! A cat calendar...too cute, kitty rubber stamps and inkpad...be great to dress up those snail mail envies....and a gorgeous candle ring with tapers, and a silver foil engraving kit with kitties!

I absolutely love everything...it's all perfect. Thank you so much....just brightened up my whole day!

Well, weren't we supposed to be "secret".... I am so glad you liked the items... and even bought kitty stamps for me too! When you just use white, it's dull and I tried drawing pics, but I am not good at that, so.... been having fun making "tracks" on my snail mail envies........ my inkpad was purple -- I didn't expect that!! Thought it was going to be black. (bet it was fun trying to figure out who they came from!)

Signed

http://www.ccssinc.com
http://www.sudleyvalero.com/
http://www.yesuwon.com
http://www.its-annoying.com - new blog place for me to vent my frustrations!
Old 12-06-2006, 04:47 PM   #54
Sue24fan
The Crazy Cat Lady
12/02 MOTM
10/03 MOTM

Sue24fan has a reputation beyond reputeSue24fan has a reputation beyond reputeSue24fan has a reputation beyond reputeSue24fan has a reputation beyond reputeSue24fan has a reputation beyond reputeSue24fan has a reputation beyond reputeSue24fan has a reputation beyond reputeSue24fan has a reputation beyond reputeSue24fan has a reputation beyond reputeSue24fan has a reputation beyond reputeSue24fan has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by toystory
Well, weren't we supposed to be "secret".... I am so glad you liked the items... and even bought kitty stamps for me too! When you just use white, it's dull and I tried drawing pics, but I am not good at that, so.... been having fun making "tracks" on my snail mail envies........ my inkpad was purple -- I didn't expect that!! Thought it was going to be black. (bet it was fun trying to figure out who they came from!)

Signed

AHA! You're the little devil! Thanks so much Johannah....I just love everything!
Old 12-07-2006, 02:21 AM   #55
billwinsbig
Sweep Fanatic
6/02 MOTM
2/07 MOTM

billwinsbig has a reputation beyond reputebillwinsbig has a reputation beyond reputebillwinsbig has a reputation beyond reputebillwinsbig has a reputation beyond reputebillwinsbig has a reputation beyond reputebillwinsbig has a reputation beyond reputebillwinsbig has a reputation beyond reputebillwinsbig has a reputation beyond reputebillwinsbig has a reputation beyond reputebillwinsbig has a reputation beyond reputebillwinsbig has a reputation beyond repute
Mine going out priority today...and I must say I did a very good job at picking out this gift.
Old 12-07-2006, 03:55 AM   #56
jenndiggy
Sweep Fanatic

jenndiggy has a reputation beyond reputejenndiggy has a reputation beyond reputejenndiggy has a reputation beyond reputejenndiggy has a reputation beyond reputejenndiggy has a reputation beyond reputejenndiggy has a reputation beyond reputejenndiggy has a reputation beyond reputejenndiggy has a reputation beyond reputejenndiggy has a reputation beyond reputejenndiggy has a reputation beyond reputejenndiggy has a reputation beyond repute
Mine went out today priority. Should be there by this weekend!
Old 12-07-2006, 10:47 AM   #57
frogfan12
Sweep Fanatic

frogfan12 has a brilliant futurefrogfan12 has a brilliant futurefrogfan12 has a brilliant futurefrogfan12 has a brilliant futurefrogfan12 has a brilliant futurefrogfan12 has a brilliant futurefrogfan12 has a brilliant futurefrogfan12 has a brilliant futurefrogfan12 has a brilliant futurefrogfan12 has a brilliant futurefrogfan12 has a brilliant future
Merry Christmas to all! I am posting that I received my secret santa suprise yesterday! So many good things in a little box....lets see...there was CANDY! Yay! And the prettiest and softest booties...my toes are toasty as I write this. And a really pretty lighthouse ornament, and some sharpies ( I love sharpies, I use them all the time at work!) and a gold and silver (ink) pen set.And to go with my candy some decadent coffee...chocolate velvet!
Thank you soooooooo much to my secret santa, firedancer623, Kari!
And my gift is going to be shipped tomorrow morning, I'll post again when it is actually on its way!
Thanks Beth, for putting this together and for the timely reminder!
Old 12-07-2006, 02:02 PM   #58
RONDADOUG
Sweep Fanatic
6/04 MOTM
5/09 MOTM

RONDADOUG has a brilliant futureRONDADOUG has a brilliant futureRONDADOUG has a brilliant futureRONDADOUG has a brilliant futureRONDADOUG has a brilliant futureRONDADOUG has a brilliant futureRONDADOUG has a brilliant futureRONDADOUG has a brilliant futureRONDADOUG has a brilliant futureRONDADOUG has a brilliant futureRONDADOUG has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by frogfan12
Merry Christmas to all! I am posting that I received my secret santa suprise yesterday! So many good things in a little box....lets see...there was CANDY! Yay! And the prettiest and softest booties...my toes are toasty as I write this. And a really pretty lighthouse ornament, and some sharpies ( I love sharpies, I use them all the time at work!) and a gold and silver (ink) pen set.And to go with my candy some decadent coffee...chocolate velvet!
Thank you soooooooo much to my secret santa, firedancer623, Kari!
And my gift is going to be shipped tomorrow morning, I'll post again when it is actually on its way!
Thanks Beth, for putting this together and for the timely reminder!

Ohhh.. the coffee sounds yummy!!

Wishing for Peace on Earth for all
Old 12-07-2006, 06:19 PM   #59
judygr64
Charter Member
Super Moderator
4/03 MOTM
05/11 MOTM

judygr64 has a reputation beyond reputejudygr64 has a reputation beyond reputejudygr64 has a reputation beyond reputejudygr64 has a reputation beyond reputejudygr64 has a reputation beyond reputejudygr64 has a reputation beyond reputejudygr64 has a reputation beyond reputejudygr64 has a reputation beyond reputejudygr64 has a reputation beyond reputejudygr64 has a reputation beyond reputejudygr64 has a reputation beyond repute
Oh boy, my package just arrived and I had so much fun opening each and every thing and there were lots. My Secret Santa was Barb (jalapenomama).
Thanks Barb. I had so many goodies in my box all wrapped in red and green tissue paper...some stickers, some candy, some cookies (Milanos...among my very favorite), popcorn, some little snowman thing, a cool little post it note pad and pen, a Santa character wooden thing, a hanging snowman thingie, some lotion and some lovely socks. Barb, I love those socks...and you couldn't have known that purple is my favorite color. I swear the socks indicate they are made from US and imported yams...is that true? And Barb also included one of her handmade cards.

Thanks, Barb! It's was lots of fun and I'll enjoy using or eating all of it! Weren't you my Secret Santa last year too?

By the way, the package sure got here fast. Jupiter watched me opening it all and kept waiting for me to give him something! Mateo was sound asleep in his Xpen and missed the activity.
Old 12-07-2006, 07:12 PM   #60
jalapenomama
Charter Member
10/02 MOTM
11/10 MOTM

jalapenomama has a reputation beyond reputejalapenomama has a reputation beyond reputejalapenomama has a reputation beyond reputejalapenomama has a reputation beyond reputejalapenomama has a reputation beyond reputejalapenomama has a reputation beyond reputejalapenomama has a reputation beyond reputejalapenomama has a reputation beyond reputejalapenomama has a reputation beyond reputejalapenomama has a reputation beyond reputejalapenomama has a reputation beyond repute
I'm so happy you liked your Santa things Judy!
I must confess, I considered keeping the Milanos for myself. It was difficult but I resisted!
And yes I think I was your secret Santa last year.
The socks I don't know about.
I was going to get some toe socks. But thought they were too warm for AZ.
It was fun!!!
Happy Holidays Barb