RHSS Message  Forum

Go Back   RHSS Message Forum > Red Hot Sweeps (RHSS) > News About RHSS
FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade User Pages Mark Forums Read

Old 07-31-2001, 10:10 PM   #1
alicialew
Sweep Fanatic

alicialew has much to be proud ofalicialew has much to be proud ofalicialew has much to be proud ofalicialew has much to be proud ofalicialew has much to be proud ofalicialew has much to be proud ofalicialew has much to be proud ofalicialew has much to be proud ofalicialew has much to be proud ofalicialew has much to be proud of
A new moderator!

Just noticed that Pip is now a moderator on RHSS! Congratulations, Pip - good going! Alicia :
alicialew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2001, 10:29 PM   #2
linda
RHSS Webmistress
Administrator

linda has a reputation beyond reputelinda has a reputation beyond reputelinda has a reputation beyond reputelinda has a reputation beyond reputelinda has a reputation beyond reputelinda has a reputation beyond reputelinda has a reputation beyond reputelinda has a reputation beyond reputelinda has a reputation beyond reputelinda has a reputation beyond reputelinda has a reputation beyond repute
Yes, Pip graciously traded in her status of "Senior Member" to become "Moderator". She's been a big help on the board all along so we figured she might as well have a title to go with it.

Ya'll treat her nice now, ya hear?

Read Daily | Star Bright | LCD Creations | Moms Attic
linda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2001, 10:42 PM   #3
jewel33
Sweep Fanatic
6/03 MOTM

jewel33 has a reputation beyond reputejewel33 has a reputation beyond reputejewel33 has a reputation beyond reputejewel33 has a reputation beyond reputejewel33 has a reputation beyond reputejewel33 has a reputation beyond reputejewel33 has a reputation beyond reputejewel33 has a reputation beyond reputejewel33 has a reputation beyond reputejewel33 has a reputation beyond reputejewel33 has a reputation beyond repute
Pip Pip Hooray!
jewel33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Click here to remove this ad
Old 07-31-2001, 10:45 PM   #4
mstaken00
Charter Member
2/05 MOTM
2/08 MOTM

mstaken00 has a reputation beyond reputemstaken00 has a reputation beyond reputemstaken00 has a reputation beyond reputemstaken00 has a reputation beyond reputemstaken00 has a reputation beyond reputemstaken00 has a reputation beyond reputemstaken00 has a reputation beyond reputemstaken00 has a reputation beyond reputemstaken00 has a reputation beyond reputemstaken00 has a reputation beyond reputemstaken00 has a reputation beyond repute
Congrats!

I know you'll do a great job. Have a great one!

Pam
mstaken00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2001, 11:12 PM   #5
iowakat
Sweep Fanatic
9/05 MOTM
12/11 MOTM

iowakat has a reputation beyond reputeiowakat has a reputation beyond reputeiowakat has a reputation beyond reputeiowakat has a reputation beyond reputeiowakat has a reputation beyond reputeiowakat has a reputation beyond reputeiowakat has a reputation beyond reputeiowakat has a reputation beyond reputeiowakat has a reputation beyond reputeiowakat has a reputation beyond reputeiowakat has a reputation beyond repute
Congrats on the 'promotion', Pip!
Old 07-31-2001, 11:29 PM   #6
pippizan
Charter Member
1/03 MOTM
9/06 MOTM

pippizan has a reputation beyond reputepippizan has a reputation beyond reputepippizan has a reputation beyond reputepippizan has a reputation beyond reputepippizan has a reputation beyond reputepippizan has a reputation beyond reputepippizan has a reputation beyond reputepippizan has a reputation beyond reputepippizan has a reputation beyond reputepippizan has a reputation beyond reputepippizan has a reputation beyond repute
Talking

thanks everyone!!

you make me feel like a "new" member. :
i appreciate the votes of confidence.

pip
: :
Old 08-01-2001, 12:16 AM   #7
kady
Sweep Fanatic

kady is a splendid one to beholdkady is a splendid one to beholdkady is a splendid one to beholdkady is a splendid one to beholdkady is a splendid one to beholdkady is a splendid one to beholdkady is a splendid one to behold
Congrats on the promotion! Best of luck to you, Pippi.
kady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2001, 12:36 AM   #8
mahogany
Sweep Fanatic

mahogany  has not received any ratings yet
Talking Good News!

You deserve it! I always see you on and you always have something nice to say to everyone and good advice.

Congrads,
Peggy Sue:
mahogany is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2001, 09:38 AM   #9
fyregirl
Sweep Fanatic

fyregirl has much to be proud offyregirl has much to be proud offyregirl has much to be proud offyregirl has much to be proud offyregirl has much to be proud offyregirl has much to be proud offyregirl has much to be proud offyregirl has much to be proud offyregirl has much to be proud offyregirl has much to be proud of
Two Things...

: : :

1. YAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY Pip!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2. Everyone else: Pip will try to bribe you in her new position of authority. She likes to get her own way -- try not to fall for her charming ways.

-Erica
fyregirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2001, 12:34 PM   #10
pippizan
Charter Member
1/03 MOTM
9/06 MOTM

pippizan has a reputation beyond reputepippizan has a reputation beyond reputepippizan has a reputation beyond reputepippizan has a reputation beyond reputepippizan has a reputation beyond reputepippizan has a reputation beyond reputepippizan has a reputation beyond reputepippizan has a reputation beyond reputepippizan has a reputation beyond reputepippizan has a reputation beyond reputepippizan has a reputation beyond repute
Wink

i just NEW i could count on you to say something, fyregirl!! :p :

it's just sour grapes cause medieval won at julie's site! i'm innocent, i tell ya!! :

pip
Old 08-01-2001, 01:49 PM   #11
judygr64
Charter Member
Super Moderator
4/03 MOTM
05/11 MOTM

judygr64 has a reputation beyond reputejudygr64 has a reputation beyond reputejudygr64 has a reputation beyond reputejudygr64 has a reputation beyond reputejudygr64 has a reputation beyond reputejudygr64 has a reputation beyond reputejudygr64 has a reputation beyond reputejudygr64 has a reputation beyond reputejudygr64 has a reputation beyond reputejudygr64 has a reputation beyond reputejudygr64 has a reputation beyond repute
Congrats, Pip. I noticed your change in status yesterday and meant to post a congrats all day and by the time I composed my note the 'puter crashed and I never got back on. Thanks for taking on the moderator role!
Old 08-01-2001, 01:57 PM   #12
Cheri
Sweep Fanatic

Cheri  has not received any ratings yet
Thumbs up Congrates PIP!

I laughed when I read fyregirls post: . I Know you'll be great, thanks again for the snoopy! I love your new one. Congrates again PIP.:
Cheri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2001, 03:45 PM   #13
fyregirl
Sweep Fanatic

fyregirl has much to be proud offyregirl has much to be proud offyregirl has much to be proud offyregirl has much to be proud offyregirl has much to be proud offyregirl has much to be proud offyregirl has much to be proud offyregirl has much to be proud offyregirl has much to be proud offyregirl has much to be proud of
Pip, innocence is in the eye of the beholder.
: : :
fyregirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2001, 03:51 PM   #14
Cheri
Sweep Fanatic

Cheri  has not received any ratings yet
Talking Good Comeback Fyregirl!

Well at least we know we have a good Mod added!
Cheri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2001, 11:12 PM   #15
sweetstir
Sweep Fanatic

sweetstir is a name known to allsweetstir is a name known to allsweetstir is a name known to allsweetstir is a name known to allsweetstir is a name known to allsweetstir is a name known to all
Congrats on your promotion, Pip!!! It only seems fitting... Congrats!!
sweetstir is offline   Reply With Quote