RHSS Message  Forum

Go Back   RHSS Message Forum > Deals, Steals & Bargains > Selling on the WWW
FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade User Pages Mark Forums Read

Old 09-07-2007, 10:09 AM   #1
Ron_in_N_GA
The Sweepaholic

Ron_in_N_GA has a spectacular aura aboutRon_in_N_GA has a spectacular aura aboutRon_in_N_GA has a spectacular aura about
The Sweepaholic Series - The ABC's of How To Win Sweepstakes

Hello Fellow Sweepers and RHSS Members ...

This is a new sweepstaking supplies company ..... RBH Enterprises, LLC ... that was formed in late 2006 by a retired sweeper with some time on his hands. It is a very small organization operating more as a means of helping fellow sweepers rather than being run to make huge profits.

Products offered include "Guidelists" and "Guidebooks" that are part of The Sweepaholic Series of documents. Computer-generated envelopes with various logos and themes are also offered.

The Guidelists include 2 current offerings. One contains detailed contact information on over 200 sweeps judging agencies that can be used to identify a JA when the need exists to make contact with them. The second Guidelist contains information on what types of entries (envelopes/postcards) have been selected as winners by various sweeps judging agencies, with over 75 JA's currently identified from winner reports.

The Guidebooks are comprehensive reference volumes on virtually every aspect of the hobby. They are not the typical short pamphlet or booklet, but are voluminous documents with separate chapters on specific sweeping topics. The guidebooks are presented in a vinyl 3-ring binder as opposed to being bound in a book. Four books are offered, with the first ... Sweepstaking 101 currently available .... 310 pages chock full of great information for the new sweeper .... with Sweepstaking 201 in final completion and due to be released in late September. The final two Guidebooks are in final draft and due for release by the end of October.

Envelopes are available as business-size #10's with large size images of either company/product logos or themes based upon past sweeps prizes. We currently offer a choice of over 200 different logos/themes, and can accomodate special requests. These envelopes are great for use in a restricted sweeps where a drawing is done by the sponsor themselves or a small judging agency or done by hand instead of using a computerized process.

Take a look at our web-site to view a more detailed description of our products. Leave us a note in the Guest Book to let us know you paid us a visit and to ask any questions about our products.

Thanks for your time ... and hopefully your future business.

Just click on the link below to view our web-site.
Ron_in_N_GA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2007, 11:45 AM   #2
judygr64
Charter Member
Super Moderator
4/03 MOTM
05/11 MOTM

judygr64 has a reputation beyond reputejudygr64 has a reputation beyond reputejudygr64 has a reputation beyond reputejudygr64 has a reputation beyond reputejudygr64 has a reputation beyond reputejudygr64 has a reputation beyond reputejudygr64 has a reputation beyond reputejudygr64 has a reputation beyond reputejudygr64 has a reputation beyond reputejudygr64 has a reputation beyond reputejudygr64 has a reputation beyond repute
Thanks for the info, Ron. Lots of comprehensive info for both new and experienced sweepers. I may send for the agency listing.
Old 11-13-2007, 09:43 PM   #3
Ron_in_N_GA
The Sweepaholic

Ron_in_N_GA has a spectacular aura aboutRon_in_N_GA has a spectacular aura aboutRon_in_N_GA has a spectacular aura about
This is to alert you that the web page for RBH Enterprises, LLC (my sweeps supplies business) has changed.

Sorry if you've experienced problems in trying to access the old web page. My web page provider upgraded their services and I had to reformat my web page ... with a slightly different address.

This is the new web page address. Please come and take a look.

http://home.comcast.net/~rbh_enterprises/site/?/home/

Ron
Click here to remove this ad
Old 01-07-2008, 05:11 PM   #4
Ron_in_N_GA
The Sweepaholic

I've just added Shaving Cream envelopes to the list of products being offered by RBH Enterprises, LLC.

I had included a description of how to make "SC" envies in a chapter of my first sweeps book, Sweepstaking 101, but had always traded for them or purchased them from other vendors instead of making my own.

Thought I'd try creating my own just to see if I could match what I received in trades and purchases. It was a huge success and less tedious than I thought.

So, now we have added shaving cream envelopes to our product list. A sample of 10 "SC" envelopes has been placed in a short photo show catalog so you can see some representative examples.

Check out my web-site and click on the Page Tab on the left and then click on the indicated photo show link.

http://home.comcast.net/~rbh_enterprises/site/?/home/

Thanks for looking.

PS .. copies of my second sweeps book, Sweepstaking 201, should be available by the end of the week. The book is done but copies have not yet been printed. Look for an update on the web-site when we have them in stock.

Thanks again.
Old 03-23-2008, 02:31 PM   #5
Ron_in_N_GA
The Sweepaholic

ATTN: New Price Lists

Just wanted to post this note so any customers would be aware of the new price list for products from RBH Enterprises, LLC.