RHSS Message  Forum

Go Back   RHSS Message Forum > Red Hot Sweeps (RHSS) > News About RHSS
FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade User Pages Mark Forums Read

Old 10-18-2007, 09:55 AM   #1
linda
RHSS Webmistress
Administrator

linda has a reputation beyond reputelinda has a reputation beyond reputelinda has a reputation beyond reputelinda has a reputation beyond reputelinda has a reputation beyond reputelinda has a reputation beyond reputelinda has a reputation beyond reputelinda has a reputation beyond reputelinda has a reputation beyond reputelinda has a reputation beyond reputelinda has a reputation beyond repute
Early RHSS Paid Membership Drive Discount Offer ~ OFFER EXPIRED 11/30/07

Last November we had an early renewal subscription drive at a reduced rate that was open only for renewals. This was our way of saying thank you for helping on the expenses of the site. It went over well so I thought we'd do it early again this year. This time though, the drive is open not only for renewals but also to members that don't currently have a subscription. Anyone is welcome to take advantage of the reduced rate.

Quite a few forum memberships are expiring in about 3 months. To check on when your subscription expires, go to your UserCP and click on Paid Subscriptions. Or here is the direct link - http://www.redhotsweeps.com/forum/payments.php . Your subscription dates will be at the top of the page.

The normal price for a year's membership is $20. From the time of this post thru 11/30, the price of a year's subscription membership will be $15. This offer is only good for $5 off a year's subscription - NOT off the 6 or 3 months plans.

If you're renewing, it does not matter when your subscription expires in order to take advantage of this offer either. Your subscription can be expiring tomorrow or a year from now. A year will be added to the end of your current end date. We have a couple of members that are already out into the middle of 2009.

To take advantage of $5 off a year's subscription (cost of $15 instead of $20):

1) To pay by Paypal:
- Go to the paid subscriptions page in the User CP - http://www.redhotsweeps.com/forum/payments.php
- Choose "Membership Drive - Limited Time Special Offer" (It's the 3rd offer listed)
- In the dropdown box under "Cost", pick $15 and then click on the "Order" button
- You'll be taken to Paypal to pay. Paypal will know who you are and what you're paying for so all you'll need to do is login with your Paypal info and approve the payment.

2) To pay by Credit/Debit Card:
- Paypal processes credit card payments for us. Follow the steps above except when you get to Paypal, choose "Use your credit card or bank account" and click the "Continue" button. You'll fill in all your credit/debit card info on the next page.
- You do NOT need to have a Paypal account and you do NOT open a Paypal account when you use this method. They just process the payment for us.

3) To pay by check/money order:
- If you're not a current subscriber, send me a pm and ask for our mailing address. (I'm not putting it out in the open on the Internet for strangers to get.) If you are a current subscriber , our address is in the "How to Renew Your Forum Subscription" thread that's always at the top of the Chit-Chat forum. http://www.redhotsweeps.com/forum/sh...ad.php?t=83816
- Let me know that you've mailed it either by email or by private message
- The envelope must be postmarked by 11/30 or you'll be credited for the normal $15 - 6 month subscription plan
- I'll notify you when you're payment arrives and you'll also see your subscription end date updated.

4) To give a subscription gift to someone:
- Go to the member's profile (you can click on their name from any post that they've made or from the member list and then click on "view public profile")
- Click on "Give [member name] a Subscription". You'll be taken to the paid subscription page with "Select a subscription to give to [member name]" at the top.
- Choose "Membership Drive - Limited Time Special Offer" and follow the steps above for paying by Paypal or credit card.
- The forum script and Paypal will know who you are giving the gift to and their account will automatically be credited.
- I don't believe the forum tells the recipient who gifted them or that they've received a gift so if you want me to tell them, let me know.

I will have to manually adjust everyone's subscription end date because of the way I'm setting it up so please be patient if you see 2 separate subscriptions and dates on your paid subscription page. I'll need to go into the admin and extend your current date and remove the newly added one. As soon as you see that your end date has been extended and the new subscription line removed, you'll know that I've corrected your account.

If you pick and pay the normal $20 yearly subscription, I will assume that it was your choice to pay the $20 instead of $15.

Offer expires midnight 11/30.

Thank you for your support!

Read Daily | Star Bright | LCD Creations | Moms Attic
linda is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2007, 10:39 AM   #2
toystory
Sweep Fanatic
8/05 MOTM
6/06 MOTM
4/10 MOTM
10/11 MOTM

toystory has a reputation beyond reputetoystory has a reputation beyond reputetoystory has a reputation beyond reputetoystory has a reputation beyond reputetoystory has a reputation beyond reputetoystory has a reputation beyond reputetoystory has a reputation beyond reputetoystory has a reputation beyond reputetoystory has a reputation beyond reputetoystory has a reputation beyond reputetoystory has a reputation beyond repute
Just did mine...thanks Linda.

http://www.ccssinc.com
http://www.sudleyvalero.com/
http://www.yesuwon.com
http://www.its-annoying.com - new blog place for me to vent my frustrations!
toystory is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2007, 02:07 PM   #3
jorobello
Sweep Fanatic
5/10 MOTM

jorobello has a reputation beyond reputejorobello has a reputation beyond reputejorobello has a reputation beyond reputejorobello has a reputation beyond reputejorobello has a reputation beyond reputejorobello has a reputation beyond reputejorobello has a reputation beyond reputejorobello has a reputation beyond reputejorobello has a reputation beyond reputejorobello has a reputation beyond reputejorobello has a reputation beyond repute
I'm In.. This is a great family.. Franny
-----------------------------------------------------------
Miss Mini goes Varoom Varoom
jorobello is offline   Reply With Quote
Click here to remove this ad
Old 10-18-2007, 08:15 PM   #4
betty
Sweep Fanatic
Charter Member
8/04 MOTM
April Fool's 08 MOTM
2/10 MOTM

betty has a reputation beyond reputebetty has a reputation beyond reputebetty has a reputation beyond reputebetty has a reputation beyond reputebetty has a reputation beyond reputebetty has a reputation beyond reputebetty has a reputation beyond reputebetty has a reputation beyond reputebetty has a reputation beyond reputebetty has a reputation beyond reputebetty has a reputation beyond repute
thanks
Old 10-18-2007, 11:34 PM   #5
dorsy1
Sweep Fanatic
3/09 MOTM

dorsy1 has a reputation beyond reputedorsy1 has a reputation beyond reputedorsy1 has a reputation beyond reputedorsy1 has a reputation beyond reputedorsy1 has a reputation beyond reputedorsy1 has a reputation beyond reputedorsy1 has a reputation beyond reputedorsy1 has a reputation beyond reputedorsy1 has a reputation beyond reputedorsy1 has a reputation beyond reputedorsy1 has a reputation beyond repute
Count me in. Can't believe it's been 4 years since I found this site!
Old 10-19-2007, 06:11 AM   #6
firedancer623
Sweep Fanatic
4/08 MOTM

firedancer623 has a brilliant futurefiredancer623 has a brilliant futurefiredancer623 has a brilliant futurefiredancer623 has a brilliant futurefiredancer623 has a brilliant futurefiredancer623 has a brilliant futurefiredancer623 has a brilliant futurefiredancer623 has a brilliant futurefiredancer623 has a brilliant futurefiredancer623 has a brilliant futurefiredancer623 has a brilliant future
Me too, i'll paypal you asap Thanks!
Old 10-19-2007, 01:01 PM   #7
dolls123
Sweep Fanatic

dolls123 has a brilliant futuredolls123 has a brilliant futuredolls123 has a brilliant futuredolls123 has a brilliant futuredolls123 has a brilliant futuredolls123 has a brilliant futuredolls123 has a brilliant futuredolls123 has a brilliant futuredolls123 has a brilliant futuredolls123 has a brilliant futuredolls123 has a brilliant future
Check's in the mail.
dolls123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2007, 05:45 PM   #8
linda
RHSS Webmistress
Administrator

linda has a reputation beyond reputelinda has a reputation beyond reputelinda has a reputation beyond reputelinda has a reputation beyond reputelinda has a reputation beyond reputelinda has a reputation beyond reputelinda has a reputation beyond reputelinda has a reputation beyond reputelinda has a reputation beyond reputelinda has a reputation beyond reputelinda has a reputation beyond repute
I just saw this notice on Paypal so if anyone tries to pay for their subscription tonight and has a problem, this would be why. Just try again later.
Quote:
We will be performing maintenance on the PayPal site between 12:00 AM CDT to 3:00 AM CDT. The site may be unavailable during that time. Thank you for your patience.

Read Daily | Star Bright | LCD Creations | Moms Attic
linda is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2007, 06:57 PM   #9
gmp59
Sweep Fanatic
Charter Member
12/07 MOTM

gmp59 has a reputation beyond reputegmp59 has a reputation beyond reputegmp59 has a reputation beyond reputegmp59 has a reputation beyond reputegmp59 has a reputation beyond reputegmp59 has a reputation beyond reputegmp59 has a reputation beyond reputegmp59 has a reputation beyond reputegmp59 has a reputation beyond reputegmp59 has a reputation beyond reputegmp59 has a reputation beyond repute
my check is in the mail

thanks for the discount linda that is very nice of you

gina
Old 10-21-2007, 04:37 PM   #10
cher1011
Sweep Fanatic

cher1011 has a brilliant futurecher1011 has a brilliant futurecher1011 has a brilliant futurecher1011 has a brilliant futurecher1011 has a brilliant futurecher1011 has a brilliant futurecher1011 has a brilliant futurecher1011 has a brilliant futurecher1011 has a brilliant futurecher1011 has a brilliant futurecher1011 has a brilliant future
Thanks I had forgotten mine was expiring, just went on paypal.

Cheryl
Old 10-21-2007, 05:56 PM   #11
cmaxwell
Sweep Fanatic
Miss Sharpie 500
Mad Poster
11/03 MOTM
7/05 MOTM
10/07 MOTM

cmaxwell has a reputation beyond reputecmaxwell has a reputation beyond reputecmaxwell has a reputation beyond reputecmaxwell has a reputation beyond reputecmaxwell has a reputation beyond reputecmaxwell has a reputation beyond reputecmaxwell has a reputation beyond reputecmaxwell has a reputation beyond reputecmaxwell has a reputation beyond reputecmaxwell has a reputation beyond reputecmaxwell has a reputation beyond repute
I just paid via paypal Linda. Now we can wait and see if the glitch we talked about earlier hits me.
Old 10-21-2007, 06:40 PM   #12
d7dot
Mr. Starbucks

d7dot has a reputation beyond reputed7dot has a reputation beyond reputed7dot has a reputation beyond reputed7dot has a reputation beyond reputed7dot has a reputation beyond reputed7dot has a reputation beyond reputed7dot has a reputation beyond reputed7dot has a reputation beyond reputed7dot has a reputation beyond reputed7dot has a reputation beyond reputed7dot has a reputation beyond repute
Done ~
Old 10-23-2007, 06:55 PM   #13
neves41
Sweep Fanatic
10/09 MOTM

neves41 has much to be proud ofneves41 has much to be proud ofneves41 has much to be proud ofneves41 has much to be proud ofneves41 has much to be proud ofneves41 has much to be proud ofneves41 has much to be proud ofneves41 has much to be proud ofneves41 has much to be proud of
Paypal is so easy to use....and I used some of my winnings.
Old 10-23-2007, 06:59 PM   #14
mellsworth
Sweep Fanatic
3/10 MOTM

mellsworth has a reputation beyond reputemellsworth has a reputation beyond reputemellsworth has a reputation beyond reputemellsworth has a reputation beyond reputemellsworth has a reputation beyond reputemellsworth has a reputation beyond reputemellsworth has a reputation beyond reputemellsworth has a reputation beyond reputemellsworth has a reputation beyond reputemellsworth has a reputation beyond reputemellsworth has a reputation beyond repute
Thanks so much for the discount, wasn't sure I'd be able to stay on with the group, but decided to go for the discount. Used some winnings as well.
Old 10-23-2007, 07:00 PM   #15
toystory
Sweep Fanatic
8/05 MOTM
6/06 MOTM
4/10 MOTM
10/11 MOTM

toystory has a reputation beyond reputetoystory has a reputation beyond reputetoystory has a reputation beyond reputetoystory has a reputation beyond reputetoystory has a reputation beyond reputetoystory has a reputation beyond reputetoystory has a reputation beyond reputetoystory has a reputation beyond reputetoystory has a reputation beyond reputetoystory has a reputation beyond reputetoystory has a reputation beyond repute
We're Glad you could stay on with us Marlane!!!

http://www.ccssinc.com
http://www.sudleyvalero.com/
http://www.yesuwon.com
http://www.its-annoying.com - new blog place for me to vent my frustrations!
toystory is offline   Reply With Quote
Click here to remove this ad