RHSS Message  Forum

Go Back   RHSS Message Forum > RHSS Get Togethers > 2007 Christmas/Holiday
FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade User Pages Mark Forums Read

Old 11-12-2007, 01:43 PM   #1
beffers
Charter Member
1/05 MOTM
4/11 MOTM

beffers has a reputation beyond reputebeffers has a reputation beyond reputebeffers has a reputation beyond reputebeffers has a reputation beyond reputebeffers has a reputation beyond reputebeffers has a reputation beyond reputebeffers has a reputation beyond reputebeffers has a reputation beyond reputebeffers has a reputation beyond reputebeffers has a reputation beyond reputebeffers has a reputation beyond repute
Smile secret santa gift exchange~2007

we're gonna try it a little different this year, so please before commiting to exchanging gifts read the thread all the way through, and be sure you understand.
1~green members only, as of now.
2~have a gift or gift package ready to go by 11.23.07. needs to be suitable for any member here. we won't be exchanging wish lists, so you gotta use your imagination.
3~ONCE you have a gift ready to go pm me with you mailing address, you will then in turn have a pm sent to you with the member's info that you are to send a gift to. hoping i'll have that done over the weekend 11.24~11.25.

that's easy.
if you wish to include your identity, i think that's the way to go, if you want to be secret, that's cool too.

as, you pm me i will post i've gotten you info and you are officially a secret santa, if i don't post your name, well i didn't get your pm and you need to let me know.

as for opening the gift before the holiday, that's up to you.
BUT, i NEED you to post that you HAVE recieved a gift. this is important because i'll be monitoring this carefully. and this is where my anxiety occurs.

and please, if you feel the need to explain why you are gonna decline to be in the exchange post that here http://www.redhotsweeps.com/forum/sh...ad.php?t=91717

this thread is meant to stay positive about this new holiday exchange. please and thankyou!
looking forward to having some rhss holiday fun!!
btw hope noone minds i'm including myself this year, and btw i've already done my shopping and found some great things!

ok, let's get this party started!
Old 11-16-2007, 11:25 AM   #2
beffers
Charter Member
1/05 MOTM
4/11 MOTM

beffers has a reputation beyond reputebeffers has a reputation beyond reputebeffers has a reputation beyond reputebeffers has a reputation beyond reputebeffers has a reputation beyond reputebeffers has a reputation beyond reputebeffers has a reputation beyond reputebeffers has a reputation beyond reputebeffers has a reputation beyond reputebeffers has a reputation beyond reputebeffers has a reputation beyond repute
so far it's just
firedancer and myself.
Old 11-16-2007, 10:26 PM   #3
BRIDGETJ
Sweep Fanatic

BRIDGETJ has much to be proud ofBRIDGETJ has much to be proud ofBRIDGETJ has much to be proud ofBRIDGETJ has much to be proud ofBRIDGETJ has much to be proud ofBRIDGETJ has much to be proud ofBRIDGETJ has much to be proud ofBRIDGETJ has much to be proud ofBRIDGETJ has much to be proud of
i will join in

ok?
Click here to remove this ad
Old 11-17-2007, 10:29 AM   #4
toystory
Sweep Fanatic
8/05 MOTM
6/06 MOTM
4/10 MOTM
10/11 MOTM

toystory has a reputation beyond reputetoystory has a reputation beyond reputetoystory has a reputation beyond reputetoystory has a reputation beyond reputetoystory has a reputation beyond reputetoystory has a reputation beyond reputetoystory has a reputation beyond reputetoystory has a reputation beyond reputetoystory has a reputation beyond reputetoystory has a reputation beyond reputetoystory has a reputation beyond repute
Guess I am just a little confused. I thought we had to have our gift ready to go --- before we contacted you to say we were in.... My gift is not packed up and ready to go..... maybe I need to get that done today before the in-laws arrive tomorrow.

http://www.ccssinc.com
http://www.sudleyvalero.com/
http://www.yesuwon.com
http://www.its-annoying.com - new blog place for me to vent my frustrations!
Old 11-17-2007, 06:25 PM   #5
beffers
Charter Member
1/05 MOTM
4/11 MOTM

you're not confused, that is indeed the plan.
bridget, if you want to be included, please read the top post, and when you're ready to commit to the exchange, send me a personal message. i'll then get ya in the exchange.
btw, i neglected to state please include your real name and address in the pm. thanks!
Old 11-18-2007, 06:04 PM   #6
beffers
Charter Member
1/05 MOTM
4/11 MOTM

2 more secret santas.
tmy56 & Bridgetj.
Old 11-19-2007, 08:39 AM   #7
beffers
Charter Member
1/05 MOTM
4/11 MOTM

ans dolls123
Old 11-20-2007, 04:39 PM   #8
beffers
Charter Member
1/05 MOTM
4/11 MOTM

all pm's need to be IN my inbox by 11:59pm, 11.23.07 if you wish to be included in the exchange.
all gifts should be in the mail by 11.27.07.
please and thank you!
Old 11-20-2007, 11:09 PM   #9
beffers
Charter Member
1/05 MOTM
4/11 MOTM

new santa, toystory.
Old 11-26-2007, 02:40 PM   #10
beffers
Charter Member
1/05 MOTM
4/11 MOTM

sorry for the delay in the pm's had a suprise house guest this weekend.
everyone should have a pm in thier inbox with the address where to send your gift.
please post here when you've recieved a package, thanks!
Old 11-27-2007, 04:56 PM   #11
beffers
Charter Member
1/05 MOTM
4/11 MOTM

my package is officially on it's way north.
Old 11-27-2007, 10:28 PM   #12
dolls123
Sweep Fanatic

dolls123 has a brilliant futuredolls123 has a brilliant futuredolls123 has a brilliant futuredolls123 has a brilliant futuredolls123 has a brilliant futuredolls123 has a brilliant futuredolls123 has a brilliant futuredolls123 has a brilliant futuredolls123 has a brilliant futuredolls123 has a brilliant futuredolls123 has a brilliant future
I mailed mine today
Old 11-27-2007, 10:37 PM   #13
toystory
Sweep Fanatic
8/05 MOTM
6/06 MOTM
4/10 MOTM
10/11 MOTM

toystory has a reputation beyond reputetoystory has a reputation beyond reputetoystory has a reputation beyond reputetoystory has a reputation beyond reputetoystory has a reputation beyond reputetoystory has a reputation beyond reputetoystory has a reputation beyond reputetoystory has a reputation beyond reputetoystory has a reputation beyond reputetoystory has a reputation beyond reputetoystory has a reputation beyond repute
Mine is gone too.

http://www.ccssinc.com
http://www.sudleyvalero.com/
http://www.yesuwon.com
http://www.its-annoying.com - new blog place for me to vent my frustrations!
Old 11-28-2007, 04:21 AM   #14
firedancer623
Sweep Fanatic
4/08 MOTM

firedancer623 has a brilliant futurefiredancer623 has a brilliant futurefiredancer623 has a brilliant futurefiredancer623 has a brilliant futurefiredancer623 has a brilliant futurefiredancer623 has a brilliant futurefiredancer623 has a brilliant futurefiredancer623 has a brilliant futurefiredancer623 has a brilliant futurefiredancer623 has a brilliant futurefiredancer623 has a brilliant future
Mine shipped too
Old 11-28-2007, 11:20 AM   #15
tmy56
Sweep Fanatic
4/04 MOTM
1/09 MOTM

tmy56 has a reputation beyond reputetmy56 has a reputation beyond reputetmy56 has a reputation beyond reputetmy56 has a reputation beyond reputetmy56 has a reputation beyond reputetmy56 has a reputation beyond reputetmy56 has a reputation beyond reputetmy56 has a reputation beyond reputetmy56 has a reputation beyond reputetmy56 has a reputation beyond reputetmy56 has a reputation beyond repute
My package is on its way.