RHSS Message  Forum

Go Back   RHSS Message Forum > Red Hot Sweeps (RHSS) > Comments About RHSS
FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade User Pages Mark Forums Read

Old 03-27-2008, 11:34 AM   #16
RONDADOUG
Sweep Fanatic
6/04 MOTM
5/09 MOTM

RONDADOUG has a brilliant futureRONDADOUG has a brilliant futureRONDADOUG has a brilliant futureRONDADOUG has a brilliant futureRONDADOUG has a brilliant futureRONDADOUG has a brilliant futureRONDADOUG has a brilliant futureRONDADOUG has a brilliant futureRONDADOUG has a brilliant futureRONDADOUG has a brilliant futureRONDADOUG has a brilliant future
I am so glad I came across this site many years ago...I may not post much but I read everything and consider this place my 2nd home and family...so thanks to everyone who makes that happen. Memories...too many too list. So a group hug to all of us!

Wishing for Peace on Earth for all
RONDADOUG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2008, 12:03 PM   #17
Sharonsz28
Sweep Fanatic
3/08 MOTM

Sharonsz28 has a brilliant futureSharonsz28 has a brilliant futureSharonsz28 has a brilliant futureSharonsz28 has a brilliant futureSharonsz28 has a brilliant futureSharonsz28 has a brilliant futureSharonsz28 has a brilliant futureSharonsz28 has a brilliant futureSharonsz28 has a brilliant futureSharonsz28 has a brilliant futureSharonsz28 has a brilliant future
Wow, what a great post.
RHSS has become my on-line family, although I have not met anyone personally I still feel that way.
You know when I joined I just thought RHSS was 'just another sweeps sight" but little did I know the friendship that would be formed and the love, support and caring that would be shared.
To each and everyone one of you I want to say Thank you!
Sharonsz28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2008, 12:58 PM   #18
cmaxwell
Sweep Fanatic
Miss Sharpie 500
Mad Poster
11/03 MOTM
7/05 MOTM
10/07 MOTM

cmaxwell has a reputation beyond reputecmaxwell has a reputation beyond reputecmaxwell has a reputation beyond reputecmaxwell has a reputation beyond reputecmaxwell has a reputation beyond reputecmaxwell has a reputation beyond reputecmaxwell has a reputation beyond reputecmaxwell has a reputation beyond reputecmaxwell has a reputation beyond reputecmaxwell has a reputation beyond reputecmaxwell has a reputation beyond repute
I truly feel blessed to have stumbled across this site, and I can't believe I've been a member here for 7 years.

I do consider so many here in our little community true friends. I've had the opportunity to meet a few members, and that was so much fun, and it is so neat to be able to get to know them a bit better.

There are few others that I've not met in person, but we've talked on the phone on many occassions, which I guess is the next best thing. Pip can always count on me calling her while we are away on a trip win. Sometimes the noise level is so high when I call, I'm amazed that we can even communicate.

I can't forget about another member that sends me a few letters each year as well as a birthday card. While I'm not the greatest at writing, she still continues to keep in touch.

And there are numerous others that I exchange emails & pms with regularly.

The generousity of our members simply amazes me. So many here have sent me gift cards, game codes, anonymously paid my membership dues, and offered many different items they've won...it's just the greatest group of people here!

I've learned so much from others here. Pip had to whip me into shape when I first started posting. She was very kind about it, but she did have to teach me how to properly search to keep from duplicating posts (I know she got tired of deleting them all) and which forum the posts belong in. While I still make some mistakes, they aren't nearly the number they were when I first started posting.

We have been through so many things together here. The loss of friends, family and pets. Celebrating births, graduations, weddings, etc...

I always enjoy viewing the photos that are shared, reading jokes, viewing shared videos, trying out some great recipes, and hanging out in the playground. Speaking of the playground, I haven't been there recently, time to head back over. For those of you that haven't really hung out at the playground, I'd encourage you to check it out. It can get truly funny in there

I always look forward to the annual RHSS party, as well as Bill's Super Bowl predicition contest.

I have fond memories of many support groups, especially those when we've had a lot of group interaction. Coke music, Scion & Monsterfest come to mind.

I enjoy searching for & posting sweeps. I haven't been doing quite as much lately, mostly because I haven't taken my computer in for repairs yet, so the dh and I are sharing his. And while I do focus a lot on sweeping, what keeps me here are all the really great people. It is without question the friendliest sweeps site in existence.

Thanks to each and every one of you who make this such a wonderful place to be.
Old 03-27-2008, 08:48 PM   #19
gmp59
Sweep Fanatic
Charter Member
12/07 MOTM

gmp59 has a reputation beyond reputegmp59 has a reputation beyond reputegmp59 has a reputation beyond reputegmp59 has a reputation beyond reputegmp59 has a reputation beyond reputegmp59 has a reputation beyond reputegmp59 has a reputation beyond reputegmp59 has a reputation beyond reputegmp59 has a reputation beyond reputegmp59 has a reputation beyond reputegmp59 has a reputation beyond repute
wow just reading all of the post makes you laugh and cry
i have been a member for almost 8 years. i don't post alot but i do not think i have missed a day of just stopping by this wonderful site. i have been through some good and bad time and this has always been were i can vent and get support from. i value the friendships here so much. i have told everyone and i mean everyone of my family members about all my extended family here. i told them about how generous everyone here is. about how supportive everyone is, how we all pray and laugh for each other. i love the xmas card exchange and xmas gift exchange. i so look forward to it every year. i think everyone here is part of my family. you guys let everyone share their news no matter if it is good or bad. this was one of the first sites i ever found online when i first started entering contest and soon became my favorite site. i remember all the contest and at the time i collected beanie babies like there was no tomorrow and the contest here were the best. i may not have won prizes and trips like lots of you. i usually win little things but a win is a win so i cant complain. i would love to be able to post some day that i won a trip or something big like that. (someday i hope). i could go on and on but you all know why we keep coming back here.

last but not least to chris and linda a great big to you guys for keeping the site alive and putting up with all of us. i am sure it is not an easy task.

to my fellow rhss family thank you for being there for me and thanks for being part of my family.
love to all
gina
Old 03-28-2008, 02:53 PM   #20
neves41
Sweep Fanatic
10/09 MOTM

neves41 has much to be proud ofneves41 has much to be proud ofneves41 has much to be proud ofneves41 has much to be proud ofneves41 has much to be proud ofneves41 has much to be proud ofneves41 has much to be proud ofneves41 has much to be proud ofneves41 has much to be proud of
Where has the time gone?

I had to look at my own post to see that it has been 7 years. It's so hard to believe that the time has gone by so fast. I read all the posts and started remembering all the wins (both tiny and big), all the forums that I have used, how I cheered for the winners, laughed with the punners, cried with those who have shared a loss, prayed with those who need our prayers and then I realized that I actually have never met one of you. But I feel like we are all a big family who I can understand and share with better than I could my own family. On some of my birthdays the only greetings that I received were from you.
What led me to RHSS? probably looking for a game to play. I was hooked from day one.
I thank all of you for being here and letting me join the family.
Old 03-28-2008, 06:07 PM   #21
DeLynn
Sweep Fanatic
12/03 MOTM

DeLynn has a reputation beyond reputeDeLynn has a reputation beyond reputeDeLynn has a reputation beyond reputeDeLynn has a reputation beyond reputeDeLynn has a reputation beyond reputeDeLynn has a reputation beyond reputeDeLynn has a reputation beyond reputeDeLynn has a reputation beyond reputeDeLynn has a reputation beyond reputeDeLynn has a reputation beyond reputeDeLynn has a reputation beyond repute
Hi everyone! Do you still remember me?
Old 03-28-2008, 06:09 PM   #22
gmp59
Sweep Fanatic
Charter Member
12/07 MOTM

gmp59 has a reputation beyond reputegmp59 has a reputation beyond reputegmp59 has a reputation beyond reputegmp59 has a reputation beyond reputegmp59 has a reputation beyond reputegmp59 has a reputation beyond reputegmp59 has a reputation beyond reputegmp59 has a reputation beyond reputegmp59 has a reputation beyond reputegmp59 has a reputation beyond reputegmp59 has a reputation beyond repute
yes i do
where u been?????
dont u miss your rhss family?????
we miss u????
hope all is well let us know what has been going on with u.
gina
Old 03-28-2008, 06:19 PM   #23
toystory
Sweep Fanatic
8/05 MOTM
6/06 MOTM
4/10 MOTM
10/11 MOTM

toystory has a reputation beyond reputetoystory has a reputation beyond reputetoystory has a reputation beyond reputetoystory has a reputation beyond reputetoystory has a reputation beyond reputetoystory has a reputation beyond reputetoystory has a reputation beyond reputetoystory has a reputation beyond reputetoystory has a reputation beyond reputetoystory has a reputation beyond reputetoystory has a reputation beyond repute
Ditto what Gina said....

DeLynn we all miss you so.... and we are sooooo interested in what is going on with you ......!!
Let us know!!

PS you haven't changed a bit....

http://www.ccssinc.com
http://www.sudleyvalero.com/
http://www.yesuwon.com
http://www.its-annoying.com - new blog place for me to vent my frustrations!
toystory is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2008, 06:26 PM   #24
cmaxwell
Sweep Fanatic
Miss Sharpie 500
Mad Poster
11/03 MOTM
7/05 MOTM
10/07 MOTM

cmaxwell has a reputation beyond reputecmaxwell has a reputation beyond reputecmaxwell has a reputation beyond reputecmaxwell has a reputation beyond reputecmaxwell has a reputation beyond reputecmaxwell has a reputation beyond reputecmaxwell has a reputation beyond reputecmaxwell has a reputation beyond reputecmaxwell has a reputation beyond reputecmaxwell has a reputation beyond reputecmaxwell has a reputation beyond repute
Yeah, welcome back DeLynn!!

So, are you a Grandma yet?

In case you didn't notice, we are really happy to have you back
Old 03-28-2008, 06:35 PM   #25
DeLynn
Sweep Fanatic
12/03 MOTM

DeLynn has a reputation beyond reputeDeLynn has a reputation beyond reputeDeLynn has a reputation beyond reputeDeLynn has a reputation beyond reputeDeLynn has a reputation beyond reputeDeLynn has a reputation beyond reputeDeLynn has a reputation beyond reputeDeLynn has a reputation beyond reputeDeLynn has a reputation beyond reputeDeLynn has a reputation beyond reputeDeLynn has a reputation beyond repute
I just paid for my membership!!! I'm back...woo hoo!

I have been through a lot since I quit entering sweeps. I couldn't take my marriage anymore. I finally had enough dignity to get out even though I did it fighting. I just couldn't compete with 25 year old Chili waitresses and hookers any longer. Okay, that being said....

Here's the good news, I'm a grandma! Samantha had K.C. on August 3rd so he's just shy of eight months. He is so much fun. He came along just at the right time in my life and he's my little buddy. He actually is quite pudgy weighing in at about 22 lbs already!

I'm in the process of getting help at the dep't of labor being a displaced homemaker and all. I will either get a job or go back to school...not sure yet. I'm just really taking the time to heal. Divorce and rejection takes a little while to mend. However, I'm feeling better each and every day. It just takes a season of season's I guess. My thirteenth anniv. would have fallen on April 5 and I'm sure that I'll feel a little gloomy...but hey it's normal.

Yippee, I'm back!!
Old 03-28-2008, 06:44 PM   #26
cmaxwell
Sweep Fanatic
Miss Sharpie 500
Mad Poster
11/03 MOTM
7/05 MOTM
10/07 MOTM

Gosh, I'm truly sorry to hear that DeLynn. {{{hugs}}} I can empathize though. My ex had a thing for high school twirlers. I wouldn't wish the misery of a cheating spouse on anyone.

Sounds like K.C. made his appearance at the perfect time. And wow, 8 months & 22 pounds, he is definitely a healthy guy. Sounds like Samantha is taking really good care of him. My ds was a bit on the pudgy side, but he is now 22 and in perfect shape.

Best of luck in deciding what path to take with life. I know that whatever you choose to do, you will give it your all and do well.

When you need help through the tough times, just remember we are here for you.

Welcome back!!
Old 03-28-2008, 06:49 PM   #27
tmy56
Sweep Fanatic
4/04 MOTM
1/09 MOTM

tmy56 has a reputation beyond reputetmy56 has a reputation beyond reputetmy56 has a reputation beyond reputetmy56 has a reputation beyond reputetmy56 has a reputation beyond reputetmy56 has a reputation beyond reputetmy56 has a reputation beyond reputetmy56 has a reputation beyond reputetmy56 has a reputation beyond reputetmy56 has a reputation beyond reputetmy56 has a reputation beyond repute
Wow, DeLynn! I'm sorry for what you've had to go through, but proud of you for standing up for yourself.

Congratulations on grandmotherhood! It's the best - I love that age where they can sit up & play toys & are just itching to explore. My youngest GD is 14 months - she's not walking yet but I swear she crawls at 55 MPH.

I am glad you're back!
Old 03-28-2008, 07:31 PM   #28
d7dot
Mr. Starbucks

d7dot has a reputation beyond reputed7dot has a reputation beyond reputed7dot has a reputation beyond reputed7dot has a reputation beyond reputed7dot has a reputation beyond reputed7dot has a reputation beyond reputed7dot has a reputation beyond reputed7dot has a reputation beyond reputed7dot has a reputation beyond reputed7dot has a reputation beyond reputed7dot has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeLynn
I just paid for my membership!!! I'm back...woo hoo!

I have been through a lot since I quit entering sweeps. I couldn't take my marriage anymore. I finally had enough dignity to get out even though I did it fighting. I just couldn't compete with 25 year old Chili waitresses and hookers any longer. Okay, that being said....

Here's the good news, I'm a grandma! Samantha had K.C. on August 3rd so he's just shy of eight months. He is so much fun. He came along just at the right time in my life and he's my little buddy. He actually is quite pudgy weighing in at about 22 lbs already!

I'm in the process of getting help at the dep't of labor being a displaced homemaker and all. I will either get a job or go back to school...not sure yet. I'm just really taking the time to heal. Divorce and rejection takes a little while to mend. However, I'm feeling better each and every day. It just takes a season of season's I guess. My thirteenth anniv. would have fallen on April 5 and I'm sure that I'll feel a little gloomy...but hey it's normal.

Yippee, I'm back!!

I wondered about you from time to time, but figgered you would post when you were ready. Sorry about the split, but sometimes it is best to move on. Just consider this a new chapter in your life! Spoil K.C. and post more often!
Old 03-28-2008, 08:53 PM   #29
pippizan
Charter Member
1/03 MOTM
9/06 MOTM

pippizan has a reputation beyond reputepippizan has a reputation beyond reputepippizan has a reputation beyond reputepippizan has a reputation beyond reputepippizan has a reputation beyond reputepippizan has a reputation beyond reputepippizan has a reputation beyond reputepippizan has a reputation beyond reputepippizan has a reputation beyond reputepippizan has a reputation beyond reputepippizan has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeLynn
Hi everyone! Do you still remember me?

Hey!!!

As I live and breathe, Natalie Wood has rejoined us!

Glad to see you back DeLynn and congrats on becoming a grandmother. Sorry to hear about you and Monte though, but glad to see Samantha seems to be doing fine.

Can't remember anything from 5 minutes ago, but from 2 years ago, just ask me! (like table dancing???)
Old 03-28-2008, 08:54 PM   #30
RONDADOUG
Sweep Fanatic
6/04 MOTM
5/09 MOTM

RONDADOUG has a brilliant futureRONDADOUG has a brilliant futureRONDADOUG has a brilliant futureRONDADOUG has a brilliant futureRONDADOUG has a brilliant futureRONDADOUG has a brilliant futureRONDADOUG has a brilliant futureRONDADOUG has a brilliant futureRONDADOUG has a brilliant futureRONDADOUG has a brilliant futureRONDADOUG has a brilliant future
Welcome back Delynn! I've often wondered how you've been...now I know...I like your positive attitude about the split and the course your life will take now.. on being a Grandma!!
Are you still doing that mosaic tile...I think I remember you did a chicken or rooster or something that was pretty cool???

Wishing for Peace on Earth for all
RONDADOUG is offline   Reply With Quote
Click here to remove this ad