Privacy Statement for Red Hot Sweeps Sites
We use your IP address to help diagnose problems with our server, and to administer our Web site.
This site contains links to other sites. Red Hot Sweeps Sites is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such Web sites.
We run contests on our site in which we ask visitors for contact information (like their email address), and demographic information (like their zip code, age, or income level). The customer's contact information is used to contact the visitor when necessary. Users may opt-out of receiving future mailings; see the choice/opt-out section below. Demographic and profile data is also collected at our site. We use this data to tailor our visitor's experience at our site, showing them content that we think they might be interested in, and displaying the content according to their preferences.
Public ForumsThis site makes chat rooms, forums, message boards, and/or news groups available to its users. Please remember that any information that is disclosed in these areas becomes public information and you should exercise caution when deciding to disclose your personal information.
Children's GuidelinesThis Web site meets the guidelines of TRUSTe's Children's program. We do:
- NOT collect online contact information without prior parental consent or parental notification, which will include an opportunity for the parent to prevent use of the information and participation in the activity. Without prior parental consent, online information will only be used to respond directly to the child's request and will not be used for other purposes without prior parental consent
- NOT collect personally identifiable offline contact information without prior parental consent
- NOT distribute to third parties any personally identifiable information with out prior parental consent
- NOT give the ability to publicly post or otherwise distribute personally identifiable contact information without prior parental consent
- NOT entice by the prospect of a special game, prize or other activity, to divulge more information than is needed to participate in the activity
Choice/Opt-OutOur site provides users the opportunity to opt-out of receiving communications from us at the point where we request information about the visitor.
This site gives users the following options for removing their information from our database to not receive future communications or to no longer receive our service.
- Unsubscribe link at the bottom of every newsletter.
Contacting the Web SiteIf you have any questions about this privacy statement, the practices of this site, or your dealings with this Web site, you can contact
Chris Ditty Red Hot Sweeps firstname.lastname@example.org